+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boss Steals!

Thanks

I didn't get to where I am now without a few, no, a lot of steals. It's the only way to overcome a weak regen rate. Guys at this level are pretty good about it so I can't complain. Stealing is part of the game. I lost a lot too. There are more guys around to go after a particular boss so unless there is a line-up on the attack page I say go for it. If you can't beat the stealer then you have to wait. Massive cloaks have skewed the chances. One shot, one kill., wasn't an option when I started.

Thanks

i steal every boss i can haha i always get so much gold thanks guys =)

Thanks

Everybody hates to steal kills from him but this is part of the game this is not prohibited if you wish to kill bosses must be stronger and faster than the others .

Thanks

dont tag a guy as a boss stealer just because he's on pc. ;-)

Thanks

I still wait for the person in front of me. But I do not wait for the checkout line! If the person I'm waiting for loses his kill, I'll try to regain it, play slow and see if he won't catch up again. If not I continue like anyone else. No longer pertains to this account tho as there are rather boring bosses. My alts are the ones playing that way.
    There is something to be said for courteous play. Wait for another and many will wait for you. Not all, but one does tend to find friends here.

Thanks

lvl 40, spent all day trying to get some fruits off of the killer siafu. What usually happens is i win a couple battles then get steamrolled by higher level players. Spent all day and didnt get a single one. I wish they would make it so we each have our own bosses. I also think the lack of info about boss and quest drops and item info (other than the incomplete not up to date wiki site) stinks. Seems like this game taylors to those who are willing to spend alot of money on their equipment and the rest of us are just cannon fodder.

Thanks

Gimbly, not sure if your in a clan or not, but that is where your going to get your best and most uptodate and accurate information. if you don't ask me, I go by buzzlightyear in the game now and I will help you with some sugestions...

Thanks

I know that some people find boss steals to be very aggravating, but this is a fighting game! That's part of the strategy and part of what keeps the game interesting. Not long ago I was on a luck cloak run on the black dragon and someone stole my kill, and when I told them what I was doing, preceeded to keep me dead for the next 10 minutes so my cloak was wasted. Well, that sparks wars, and thats what the game is about. So retaliate for your boss kills, thats how the game should be played!

Thanks

If a kill is stolen intentionally by someone then it is wrong, but sometimes people don't intend to do so, in that case the stealer is not to be blamed for stealing. Yes, it's part of the game, and nice people will never steal, but some bad ones loves to do so, like fresh_meat said above. He is doing racist comments on riley69 profile as well.

If someone's kill is stolen, he should pm the stealer asking him reason? if he don't reply or seems happy in stealing that kill, then he is guilty, but if he replies then he will surely return ur kill by helping u in another go.

Thanks

Like someone said about getting steamrolled at Saifu I'm one of them doing it, but honestly not intentionally. I one hit kill him and can't see when someone else is fighting it.