+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Thanks

Question What Do You Want to See

Hello everyone,

We have gotten to the point where our to-do list is not very effective because it is massive, and a few things have even been lost along the way due to an error in the system we used in the past for managing it. Plus, we want to prioritize it based on what YOU want.

So, tell us what you want to see next in the game, specifically (small and large). Whether it be improvements to the clan war feature (I know that's high on the list for many), a block list for receiving messages and wall posts from players, or whatever else. Be as specific as possible when describing what you'd like done, and then we're going to review all the posts, determine which have the most interest, rank them, and continue from there. We have things in mind too, of course, but we want to get your feedback also.

Thanks

Default friends

I wish that a friends list can be added to the private messaging system. Like you can add a friend and they can accept to be your friend.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to qlayer01 For This Useful Post:

badarjey (12-04-2011)

Thanks

All items required to complete quests should be available in one of the shops.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Seapig For This Useful Post:

dArkArtIst (12-02-2011)

Thanks

I have sent ya a copy of the proposal from I.D.V.I.P. which as ya know contains many agreed upon game changes by all the most active clan leaders and officers!
    We have much more in the works for ya I'm currently making sense of for ya to review!
    I want to personally say thanks for getting the server up and running better for us I know it was a long rocky road of us screaming at ya lol
    Stay tuned the other part of our ideas will arrive shortly!

Thanks

I just want to thank u for the improvement on the system. I can definitely tell the difference. As for ideas on what I would like to see. One would be the clan war issue for sure. I know this is a type of "war" game, but I would like to see some improvement on attitude behaviors when warring with each others. Just because this is a war game does not mean people have to get ugly, hateful, vindictive and abusive with each other. Show some respect to others even if u don't like them. No one likes being abused, so don't go around abusing others. We reap what we sow. *climbs off soap box* Sorry for the lecture, all. B-) Peace, man(and woman) LoL

And thanx again for the game performance improvement. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Hello everyone,

We have gotten to the point where our to-do list is not very effective because it is massive, and a few things have even been lost along the way due to an error in the system we used in the past for managing it. Plus, we want to prioritize it based on what YOU want.

So, tell us what you want to see next in the game, specifically (small and large). Whether it be improvements to the clan war feature (I know that's high on the list for many), a block list for receiving messages and wall posts from players, or whatever else. Be as specific as possible when describing what you'd like done, and then we're going to review all the posts, determine which have the most interest, rank them, and continue from there. We have things in mind too, of course, but we want to get your feedback also.
    BatKol ~ (daughter of a Voice)

Thanks

Could you share the ideas here, PB? That way, everyone can comment on them... I know for a fact that not all of the most active clan leaders are included in IDVIP.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-02-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks

For me, personally, I would like to see an option for clans to opt out of the ambush part of the system; that clan could no longer ambush or be ambushed. Given the number of clans with pendings, it would seem that nobody likes being ambushed. I'd also very much like a system for searching through PMs (and/or filing them). Thanks, Chris!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Iceman2012 (12-12-2011)

Thanks

Smile Recent Clan Wars Result on the side bar and Level Rankings on the Character Stats

First, I wish you can add a small box in the side bar about recent clan war results so that we can see easily what is happening about wars in algadon. It is hard to see clan wars since you will search the clan first.

Second, I wish you can add "Level Ranking" in the Character Stats box so that we can see how do we progress in the game. There are many players who visit other profiles when they are waiting for their energy, (I am one of those), and I think this will help to make your profile more interesting. I think the top 1000 players can have a level ranking, and the others will have a "-". In this way, when you saw that you have finally a ranking, you can feel strong.

Third, I wish you can also add Rankings in HP and Energy in the rankings page so that we will have a good drive farming bosses.

Thank you for creating this thread.
    Last edited by aldragon; 12-02-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aldragon View Post
    First, I wish you can add a small box in the side bar about recent clan war results so that we can see easily what is happening about wars in algadon. It is hard to see clan wars since you will search the clan first.

Second, I wish you can add "Level Ranking" in the Character Stats box so that we can see how do we progress in the game. There are many players who visit other profiles when they are waiting for their energy, (I am one of those), and I think this will help to make your profile more interesting.

Third, I wish you can also add Rankings in HP and Energy in the rankings page so that we will have a good drive farming bosses.

Thank you for creating this thread.
    1) I like it.

2) The idea we had was a "king of the hill" type leaderboard, and have a ranking of it on your profile. We then plan to eventually expand the leaderboard into contests with rewards. (just as a preview for you all of some ideas we have).

3) Not sure I understand this one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    1) I like it.

2) The idea we had was a "king of the hill" type leaderboard, and have a ranking of it on your profile. We then plan to eventually expand the leaderboard into contests with rewards. (just as a preview for you all of some ideas we have).

3) Not sure I understand this one.
    The third one is in the memberlist.php page, where you can sort the characters by overall level, attacks made, attacks won, attacks lost, strength, defense, etc. I wish you can add sort by HP and Energy. Sorry to confuse you with this one. Thank you for your positive reply!