View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Thanks

That was a great idea. Its really helpful for those who are using mobile

Thanks

I was back reading and seen some think of f5 as a bot? No, it's simply a button designated default for refreshing a web page. It doesnt go continuous on slower browsers such as I.E. you have to click it just like if you were clicking attack it only saves a scroll time. Now on faster browsers its a repetitive refresh if held down but still only a refresh and in no way a mod/hack/or automated script(Bot) as every computer has the feature. As for its disadvange to mobile users remember this site was created as a pc game with a mobile feature added later so the developers are not at fault for anyones misfortune of not having a pc and cant be expected to modify the site to fit every phone's needs. I voted yes for the 10x feature but remember this is only a poll not a petition.

Thanks

I didn't said F5 or holding enter as a bot in pure form, but it is acting as a bot for this game for PC Users and putting mobile users at a severe disadvantage. Bot is a computer program that performs automated tasks (in our case, autoclicking and autorefreshing just by sitting idle and holding one key.), usually in response to requests from users (clicks or refreshes).

And this is poll cum petition, i and numnutz, alongwith all the voters of Yes are signatories of this petition. And petition is already approved as well. You must have seen that by reply of admin. Just he didn't mentioned the time of launch of this facility.

And finally for your saying "As for its disadvange to mobile users remember this site was created as a pc game with a mobile feature added later so the developers are not at fault for anyones misfortune of not having a pc and cant be expected to modify the site to fit every phone's needs."
    It would have been much better if they had not launched mobile version, if they can't take care of mobile users. LOL.... Neither mobile users would have arrived realm of algadon, nor such problems would have existed. I hope you understand.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-13-2011 at 05:20 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

mazemike (12-13-2011), viswajit (12-22-2011)

Thanks

I can't wait for it to happen. I play both on pc and mobile. And this attack is a very fair deal.

Thanks

Default how people got playing

I think that atleast 50% of people started algadon on phone.(thats the way i started). Mobile MMORPG games are rare, specially the browse one. You maybe find a lot, but they suck. Algadon is the BEST mobile MMORPG and i hope it will last long. I prefer playing on mobile to pc, because you can play anywhere. LONG LIVE ALGADON!

Thanks

when does this come to effect???????????

Administrator
    Thanks

It will be some time (assuming it is done...not confirmed). This thread was only for feedback. Development has not started for it, and there are other tasks before it also.

Thanks

This was the thing that should have been considered at highest priority but it's really sad, that you found other things more important than bringing equality in game

Not appreciated at all

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Too bad!!!!!

Thanks

Better if you ask about this feedback thing when you are ready to implement it. Seems like you gave us thing to count on but not sure to take effect. Mailmeharry2008 demanded 20x attack, but you ask for 10, we agreed and i keep demanding for 10x but you ask for 3. Now that all favors are into your side, you're not even sure when or will it happened. You are making me sick Admin.