+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

I was reading this thread; 2000 credits seems a bit high but I can see what you are trying to do. What weapons/armor/spells classification is this character allowed to use?

Administrator
    Thanks

It's setup to use weapon/spell and armor just like the Mage and Mystic Warrior.

Thanks

So your telling me for 2000 credit I basically get 50 extra energy total, 2 extra per 5 and a little bit o gold, um yea, like not even close to being worth it. Why do you think people thought it was right when you had it at 5? From 3 to 5 is about right not 3 to 2000! You buy an energy cloak and you get +45 in strength and def... this cat neither... this really ticks me off. I love this game and really love playing! I am normally very politically correct, but I really feel as though you guys have done a huge disservice to the LOYAL customers of this game this time.. Sorry.

Thanks

Even though yes the character has a higher energy cap and gets more energy per minute its all same, same. You will burn through the energy the same, the only real advantage is lie a contest or something of that nature. Yes I need to vent to get unangry about this situation, I really, really like this game and hate the thought that I am being screwed with. I probably wouldn't be so angry but when you all allowed us to become the character at a certain price then switched us back, without even giving us the respect of saying anything and then putting the price where it is? Ya,that kind of tells the user that hey we are more interested in the money/ business aspect of the game then the customer. We own a gas station and we always treat our customers with the utmost respect and dignity. Am I gonna quit playing this game, no. Will I continue to spend my hard earned cash on this game, yes probably. Will I have the same respect for the admin that I had before, humm not so sure. I guess we need to take a look at lessons learned and not repeat those same mistakes in the future and go from there, that's all we can do.
    As far as keeping the new class like the other 2 premiums? That's your call. I simply wanted it because it is something no one else had. I personally like to make my own mark in a game and by using the same character and basically following the same path as everyone else isn't doing that. So yes, I do wan the new character, but it isn't anywhere near 2000 credits worth of abilities. 50 credits might be pushing it, but I think people would definitely pony up for that.
    I didn't intend to make you angry, just get my point of view across, I am blunt so I will apologize for bluntness. Thanks for letting me rant.
    Bat out.

Administrator
    Thanks

You have not made anyone mad, I don't think. We appreciate your feedback and opinion. Since no one had yet changed to the new character, it has been adjusted to be just like the Mage and Mystic Warrior. As far as disrespect, though, I feel you have misjudged there. The fact that it was 5 credits briefly was only because the initial plan was different (before it was completed), and removing those that had already changed to the classes (3 players) was the only option if we were to go the direction then planned. In any case, that plan has been discarded now, and back to the initial. There you go...

Thanks

Ok, I do not believe my inital credits were returned however. Could I get those returned? Thanks!

Administrator
    Thanks

They were returned last night.

Thanks

OK, I can't tell for sure so i will take your word on it....Thanks again for the discussion... LIke I said Ijust wanted something different and have already changed.

Administrator
    Thanks

Cool. Watch out for the male warrior angel to have a new look soon!

Thanks

Right o! thanks again!