+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Monthly Credit Subscription

I propose implementing a monthly credit subscription. Something along the lines of paying for X amount of credits and then getting an identical amount for free every so often.

ie. If you pay $15 a month for 700 credits, every 3 months you stay subscribed you would also get an additional 700 credits for free. (amount of time to get the free credits can be changed)

This would encourage us to pay a steady amount as it would provide incentive and would get you a steady revenue stream from the subscribers.

I know you can set up recurring payments in Paypal, as I currently pay a monthly fee to support a podcast I enjoy.

Another idea would be if you did a monthly payment of say $15, and get 700 credits every month you would also get an additional 10% free, so in this case you would get an additional 70 credits for being a subscriber. If you also included throwing in the matching free 700 credits every three months it would seriously encourage subscribers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stormms For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (04-22-2010), ExotiCAT (06-08-2010)

Administrator
    Thanks

Yes, I believe you also suggested this directly. It is a good idea that is under serious consideration.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would definately go for something like that, im not sure that MM would let you get both, maybe if you subscribed to a higher plan, but for the lowest plans $7 and $15, if you did them monthly, and got a free 10% im sure that would get ppl joining in. and if someone went for the $30 on a monthly subscription, and they got the 10% plus double creds every 3 months, that sounds like an awesome idea! And maybe a special reward or bonus if you reach a years subscription!? At least MM would have a set income /month, and so would the player, much better value for money!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yar! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Stormmy fantastic Idea! I am so down for this! As much money as I spend already! I am down! Did I mention I am in!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-08-2010)

Thanks

Talking

Oh most definitely! Am I EVER in for this!! Stormms, I vote you honorary brainstormer of the month!

Thanks

i would subcribe.