+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default gold for credits

you offer a trade credits for gold. why not offer a trade gold for credits. Now i'm not saying real cheap like 50,000 gold for 10 credits, but something at least!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liesoflove For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (05-08-2010), Timgray (12-23-2012)

Thanks

liesoflove, as you stay longer and longer in this game, you will discover the absolute insignificance of the gold given on Algadon. That is why it's possible for the site to throw away billions to us without harm to themselves. You say, "not cheap, but at least something." For Admin to be able to manage this without going bankrupt, the ratio would need to be something like 20 billion gold to 1 RC!
    But take heart! Although the gold itself can buy very little, there are only 3 items in the Legendary Shop which can be bought with gold alone. There is no limit to the amount one can own. Therefore, if you find a heavily defended player whose strength appears too high for their level and yet they show no robes on their profile, they just may have stacked enough Techpaires Rings, Demon Skulls and Shou coins to have achieved the required effect!

Thanks

Well, now there is a limit to those items I mentioned above; however, as you get to the higher levels you will be receiving quite a few unlimited items free of charge (drops from both quests and from bosses). Even now the 3rd level one quest may drop some really useful items! Please do the Search for Treasure (quest not regular search) once every day!

Thanks

Unhappy

The only way i could see buying the 1,000,000,000 items and stcking them as being effective, is if the player already has 100,000,000,000 in the bank and is collecting 1,000,000,000 in intrest every 24h, other then that it seems like a depressing waste of time.

Thanks

i hope admin will make a new option for trading gold for credits, its ok how much gold to spend just to buy credits with gold atleast we earn a credits even a small one, as we notice, after buying the max quantity of legendary items like techpairs ring, shou coins and demon skull and skeleton key also the gold is now useless because the weapons and armors etc were not as much to buy, i suggest for it. and how about setting the shou coin and demon skull into -no limit- to buy? that would be awesome too so that the our gold will not just kept in the bank, its ok if the price is increased at least we can.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fenrihr For This Useful Post:

Timgray (12-23-2012)

Thanks

most of the games i played have a secondary option to pay for rc. they have a survey thing u can do to get their in game cash. the survey is done through another site and they get paid for each survey done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireurza View Post
    most of the games i played have a secondary option to pay for rc. they have a survey thing u can do to get their in game cash. the survey is done through another site and they get paid for each survey done.
    that is a very good idea fireurza. im pretty sure games that have those survey options also recieve some money from the survey sites for having thier surveys on the game. so here ya go chris, you could possibly make a little more money on this game and could possibly lower the monetary cost of royal credits just a little bit to get even more players paying for them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to metalspring666 For This Useful Post:

Timgray (12-23-2012)

Thanks

I would personally like to revisit this. What about 500 billlion for 1 rc? I think that would be a fair trade. Or how about making a cloak ou can buy with gold? I know the thing would cost lie 10 trillion, but still something useful to shoot for...
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

Timgray (12-23-2012)

Thanks

Well, this thread is old. But I have some ideas.
    You could offer a way for players to gamble their credits.

You could take the total amount of gold in the game and divide it by the total amount of credits in the game or spent (..or bought,etc).
    Example: 10^24 / 10^8 = 10^16 gold per credit. This would be a sort of gold to credit ratio for balance. You could figure out something to use this for.. (gold drain, etc)

The amount of gold you can get for trading credits could go up per level. More gold would help new players, I think..

It could cost gold to kill bosses, or do quests, or something..

Surveys would be pretty interesting. Algadon could do with some advertising. Maybe some incentives for 'voting for algadon'.. etc

Maybe there could be quests that cost rc to do? XD rc for clan bosses?

A gold lottery. random numbers. Just because..

I'm a noob.