Threaded View

Thanks

Lightbulb Abusing the Clan War Feature

There is a player, jihad, who has discovered a way to abuse the Clan War feature to his advantage, in order to prevent himself from being bountied by anyone but the "clan" he's "at war" with.
    Jihad has harrassed members of my clan (before they even had a chance to join) and therefore has incurred the 10X rule we impose.
    In order to avoid punishment, jihad declared himself at war with another 1-man clan who just happened to be inactive. He claims there are so many inactives he can do this for an indefinite time and therefore prevent himself from ever being bountied in return! My senior officer forwarded me his message regarding this.
    Admin, this is another way of using a loophole or flaw to better oneself, and if such things are against Algadon rules, they should certainly be against any other feature of the game!
    No one is asking that the player be banned. Just that some rule be adjusted to ensure a player not be allowed to engage in such a war without honor. Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExotiCAT For This Useful Post:

BatKol (06-07-2010), Belarion (06-07-2010)