+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default unable to hit players because of level difference

This should be done away with because some players that I can't hit because of level difference can kick my butt because they're stronger than me. Levels have nothing to do with character strength, so all this is doing is blocking people from being able to fight others who are actually on a closer level to them when it comes to strength

Thanks

i think it is still good to have the primary barrier so that the lvl 1000's dont pick on little guys for the kicks. but i also think that we need a retaliate button. it gets old fast when you get hit or bountied and the person is too week to hit back.

maybe change the range of levels you can attack though, i think its about 20 now and it should be based more on percentage of level than a set amount, no less than 10% level difference

Thanks

Yes, suggestion of a pinnapple is great and that should be applied to bounties as well, and bounties could be claimed only by the guys within that 10 percent range.
    However, there is a flaw in this idea?

And that is like KittyAustin, nobody is near her levels, so whom would she attack?
    So many players in game may not have someone in their range, so what would they do, lols??

So, i again suggest that best idea is to limit the number of bounties per day, and that too, in the way that i suggested in the Official Announcements.
    And second for low level players kicking high players 'coz they are cloaked, there is also a function in the game that stops someone from killing anybody in game more than 8 or 12 times per day. That should be reduced to even less like 4 or 5.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Make it based on strength and not level then. Because strength and level are 2 totally different things. There are levels in the 1000 range that can beat people twice their level.

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by back2eight View Post
    Make it based on strength and not level then. Because strength and level are 2 totally different things. There are levels in the 1000 range that can beat people twice their level.

Great idea again but still same flaw, what will those persons do, who do not have anybody near their strength...

With Regards
    Harinder Singh