+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Angry revamp clan war suggestions

As well all know the current clan war system has many many flaws in it and i propose that we petition the game administrators to please fix this since there are many players and entire clans exploiting this system as it currently stands.
    here are my proposals, please feel free to add your own ideas and opinions:

1. i've just noticed this recent exploit and have reported it to the administrators already but there is a loophole in the formal wars system that allows one clan to agree to a formal war with another clan and have the other clan surrender endlessly to boost the first clan's win statistics. i.e. say im the leader of a clan and i have an alternative account that leads another clan, i can declare a formal war on my alt's clan and then make them surrender 100 times and therefore have 100 clan war victories very very quickly
    ----possible fix
    ****limit formal wars in the same way forced wars are

2. the use of revujenation cloaks is also very abused in clan wars. clans will have one or 2 strong players worth a lot of points that will get those cloaks and the rest of the clan worth almost nothing so that the high point players can decimate the high point players in the other clan while they can only get the very low level point players and it is impossible to ever catch up.
    ----possible fixes
    ****removing rejuvenation cloaks from war altogether
    ****putting a limit on number of rejuvenations cloaks per day/week/month etc.
    ****changing the time limit on the cloaks, i.e. only 30 min instead of whole hour therefore both clans should have a more equal opportunity at points
    ****putting an option in to not allow the use of rejuv cloaks in a formal war

3. some clans will force a war on another clan and then after war put up a pending war with one of thier allies indefinitely to prevent retailiations
    ----possible fix
    ****put a time limit on pending wars AND how many pending wars one clan can put up in a row

4. some clans will also drop all members except one in a war when they start winning in order to make sure the opponent clan cant get points/ also clans drop a member after a war so they will have only 9 members and cant be attacked
    ----possible fix
    ****dont allow clan members to be dropped during a war and put in an option to retaliate if attacked no matter what size the other clan drops down to

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metalspring666 For This Useful Post:

a pinnapple (03-26-2011), mailmeharry2008 (02-08-2011), tomb (02-01-2012)

Thanks

Excellent thread, u have wrote everything very clearly and ur fixes are appreciable as well. I like them very much.

There are other threads with same problems, but urs is superb, it has got all.
    Thanks to you.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

This problem needs to be addressed..the clan blackcrows is an excellent example of how this current war system is being abused. As of today they are clan rank 1 with 190 wins...most of which are from wars with the clan NFC constantly surrendering. Obviously with the current clan war system rank is of no real value. I urge Admin to look at possible fixes to the multiple clan war "glitches" as metalspring666 and many others have pointed out.

Thanks,

PePe

Thanks

Default revamp clan war sugges

Yeah and this clan is for people that are like, jocks/bullies/studs and clowns of the game lol. All you need is a good trash mouth, and dont back quit or surrender.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalspring666 View Post
    As well all know the current clan war system has many many flaws in it and i propose that we petition the game administrators to please fix this since there are many players and entire clans exploiting this system as it currently stands.
    here are my proposals, please feel free to add your own ideas and opinions:

1. i've just noticed this recent exploit and have reported it to the administrators already but there is a loophole in the formal wars system that allows one clan to agree to a formal war with another clan and have the other clan surrender endlessly to boost the first clan's win statistics. i.e. say im the leader of a clan and i have an alternative account that leads another clan, i can declare a formal war on my alt's clan and then make them surrender 100 times and therefore have 100 clan war victories very very quickly
    ----possible fix
    ****limit formal wars in the same way forced wars are

Probably fixed

2. the use of revujenation cloaks is also very abused in clan wars. clans will have one or 2 strong players worth a lot of points that will get those cloaks and the rest of the clan worth almost nothing so that the high point players can decimate the high point players in the other clan while they can only get the very low level point players and it is impossible to ever catch up.
    ----possible fixes
    ****removing rejuvenation cloaks from war altogether
    ****putting a limit on number of rejuvenations cloaks per day/week/month etc.
    ****changing the time limit on the cloaks, i.e. only 30 min instead of whole hour therefore both clans should have a more equal opportunity at points
    ****putting an option in to not allow the use of rejuv cloaks in a formal war

Not fixed and probably never will be. The man likes it when you waste credits on rejuv cloaks.

3. some clans will force a war on another clan and then after war put up a pending war with one of thier allies indefinitely to prevent retailiations
    ----possible fix
    ****put a time limit on pending wars AND how many pending wars one clan can put up in a row

Not fixed aside from 24 hour limit on pending war, easily sidestepped by cancelling and renewing

4. some clans will also drop all members except one in a war when they start winning in order to make sure the opponent clan cant get points/ also clans drop a member after a war so they will have only 9 members and cant be attacked
    ----possible fix
    ****dont allow clan members to be dropped during a war and put in an option to retaliate if attacked no matter what size the other clan drops down to

Partially fixed. Cannot remove members during a clan war anymore.
    Nearly a year later and only a few things were addressed. Clans can still put up pendings and renew them day after day. Clans can still drop below 10 members to avoid retaliation. Rejuv cloaks still usable in wars. Clans can still declare formals with each other and surrender - just not like it was before.

Possibilities:

1. Surrenders should not be an option in a formal war. You agreed to war. Fight to the death or sign a treaty.

2. Rejuv cloaks ... beaten to death. Or not ... it is rejuv cloak topic ...

3. Put a 15 min time limit on pendings

4. No war status for clans under 10 members. Drop under 10 members lose all rankings.
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

Thanks

Before changing the pendings, take a look around and see how many clans keep them up. It would seem that the majority of Algadon doesn't like the ambush system, or they wouldn't put up pendings. Consider that...

Thanks

Well if he wants to add an option for a clan to be non war (permanent status - meaning they will never be able to war) they can throw their votes in for that.

Main concern is those who ambush and then hide behind pending so they can't be attacked back.

But until all clan war things are addressed fixing one thing at a time is pointless.

Would be nice if he could actually add things to the game.

Maybe be able to sink some of all the gold floating around into clan defenses. Ambushers would have to kill the defense before they could "get inside" to kill players.

Of course this would make some clans invincible. Then there would be no need to hide behind pendings.
    And formal wars would be "out in the open" with no need to kill the clan defenses.
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

Thanks

Yea I'm seeing a problem here

I believe The Elite is the highest ranking in the clan list right now
    however if you look at their previous wars, most of them were with clans
    that are extremely weaker than them. I'm not complaining because I'm a
    victim of that, but because they think they're so good because they can
    beat game newbies after playing for like 2 years. Also they are making people
    quit the game because of the constant warring which they do not stand a chance. Possibly there can be a "Total Level" clan thing added, where the total level is counted up from members of the clan and forced wars must be within around 1000-2000 of same level or so, formals can be within any range. Just a suggestion,
    IAA
    A sword of power, and a sword of destruction... Be them not the same in the end?