View Poll Results: How should rejuvenation cloaks be handled in clan wars?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change time limit from 1 hour to only 30 minutes

0 0%
  • Not allow them in clan wars period

2 66.67%
  • Keep them the way they are

0 0%
  • Other (please post what your suggestion is)

1 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

Smile thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    since the game started on the pc i think the orininal players that are only on pc should have some advantages. there seem to be so many "new money" phone players that stocked up on the great legendary items, isnt that reward enough?

and as for the credits in the clan bank, this has been suggested before. the reason admin did not want this was because of the abvious abuse problems. if a clan could share credits there would assuradly be clans made for "farming" credits. while i do agree that the clan war aspect dearly needs to be revamped credits arent what the admin will go for. while legendary items may be a bit, well, out of my price range, some may like this.

i will suggest though that inplace of/along with the "rewards" (100-500 kills, wager amounts ect.) the clan also get special legendary items. smaller rewards for the little ones, quite nice rewards for the big ones. maybe have clan "modifyer" rewards, such as % boost in income or non-clan war att/def boosts. personal items for some could work well too. i'm sure alot of people could elaborate on this better.
    Thanks for little agreeing to me (I thought you will completely disagree this time also, lol)@ pinapple

And i would say that how was that an abuse. I mean i am not saying to give interest on credits savings, i am simply saying to provide a facility which will allow credits to be wagered in wars. And the credits to be used for that are of leaders only. What do you say about this?
    Though you are right to some context.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

any wadgering of credits will just end up a means to transfer credits, stopping abuse would be impossible with any means of credits changing hands

Thanks

Why not instead of changing it 30 minutes cut the time down to 15 because the higher lv. players tend to have more credits and can get credits easier and are usually the ones that use them and that would mean they have to spend 2000 credits for a one hour war instead of 1000 making it less desirable to waste credits just to win one war

Thanks

we do seem to be quite polar opposites on here lol. if the credit wagers are restricted to only clan leaders there might be a way to work things out. the whole credits thing reminds me strongly of the game mafiamofo however, where the only way to control the abuse is to only allow one account per member/ip adress.

the abuse would happen if there were a clan bank for not only money but credits. mulitple accounts could contribute credits with one "main" account withdrawing them. if admin wanted to go to the trouble of making some new currency, one that could only be used in clan wars, this idea could work very well and help to expand the war aspect of the game. the credits could then go to buying members boosts or armor that would be active for one or all clan wars

Thanks

Smile Or

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    we do seem to be quite polar opposites on here lol. if the credit wagers are restricted to only clan leaders there might be a way to work things out. the whole credits thing reminds me strongly of the game mafiamofo however, where the only way to control the abuse is to only allow one account per member/ip adress.

the abuse would happen if there were a clan bank for not only money but credits. mulitple accounts could contribute credits with one "main" account withdrawing them. if admin wanted to go to the trouble of making some new currency, one that could only be used in clan wars, this idea could work very well and help to expand the war aspect of the game. the credits could then go to buying members boosts or armor that would be active for one or all clan wars

Yes, i agree, and another thing that admins could do is simply allow wagering legendary items and introduce more gold purchasable legendaries (little better ones as current ones are just like the worthless items, which do not even deserve to be categorised as legendary, lols.)

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

it would be hard to limit how many accounts a player can have, i play using my cell phone and can change my ip any time i want. in fact i can run 2 accounts with different ips at the same time using just my 1 phone and change ips as often as i want

Thanks

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Hjbob View Post
    it would be hard to limit how many accounts a player can have, i play using my cell phone and can change my ip any time i want. in fact i can run 2 accounts with different ips at the same time using just my 1 phone and change ips as often as i want

Yes, Mobiles assign dynamic ip address to users, and some old PC's connected via modem also assign dynamic ip's but proper Broadband, Triband Fast Internet Connections assign static ip address to it's users.
    And limiting accounts per user is not an issue in this game. No rule specifies that. Even i have 2 accounts, and i play accounts of 3 other people also. LOL.
    But i don't mind leaking that out, because i don't misuse any of those.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh