+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Internal Server Error!

I and almost everyone in this game would like to know when the server will be fixed. The site either goes slower than a snail or the server completely crashes any response as to when the server will be fixed will be greatly appreciated it's been going on 2 days now and it's preventing luck runs with high eng players because use of the f5 button is a garuntee to get kicked off...please let us know when this can be fixed I'm becoming severely annoyed not being able to do anything.

Thanks,
    JH33ZY

Thanks

Question Yes

Quote Originally Posted by JH33ZY View Post
    I and almost everyone in this game would like to know when the server will be fixed. The site either goes slower than a snail or the server completely crashes any response as to when the server will be fixed will be greatly appreciated it's been going on 2 days now and it's preventing luck runs with high eng players because use of the f5 button is a garuntee to get kicked off...please let us know when this can be fixed I'm becoming severely annoyed not being able to do anything.

Thanks,
    JH33ZY

Similar problem occured with me from 2 or 3 days. And it ruined my cloak runs as well. It happened around 10:30 am to 11:30 am (Indian Standard Time)

And then fluctuations of server going down remained whole day and night. And it was not the fault of my internet as i was pinging my ISP all the time and i was receiving proper response from the ping and other websites were working properly too.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh