+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Smile Mobile USERS vs. PC USERS

As all of us know that Mobile users can never catch up with the ones on the PC. PC has much more advantages. Even 3G high end phones (especially in India, as the internet is very slow and expensive here.), can't compete with PC.

So there is no competition between these 2 console people.
    So it is better to launch another server, like in heavily populated MMORPG's, in which one server is for Mobile Users and Other is for PC users.

And it should be automatic, means server should have the ability to recognize the device of the user, and accordingly it should switch servers on it's own. (Fully automated process.)

This way Mobile users can compete against each other, and PC guys can show their High tech Powers amongst each other.

And if switching between PC and Mobile creates any problem, then a permanent Mobile or PC allotment could be done while registration of new accounts.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

Timgray (01-13-2013)

Thanks

At the moment i observed only a significant advantage for mobile user: you can see the current hp point of the boss (with the PC you will not know exactly the current HP amount ... you can guess it by looking to the remaining gold

Thanks

Well, that would be quite loling stuff @ peppesson.......
    Mobile users are weak in almost all aspects (except for the one you said, lol).

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Default hmmm

technically mobile users r not any less advantage then pc users only difference is only clicking speed yes u may click faster on a computer but thats about it i mainly play on my fone and have not problems keeping up with others u still build ur character the same as if u were on a computer not to mention if chris were to incorporate this game to run a dual server the site would cost more to run thus meaning higher rc costs or possibly having the site shut down if not enough revenue is gernerated to support the higher cost i do believe this site has been set up well with good concepts and fairly equal game play between pc and mobile users

Thanks

i agree i use both phone and computer and see little differance sometimes the phone is actuly better for me

Thanks

Smile Disadvantage

Hmmm........

I don't know, i am confused, i am a mobile user and i never found it better on mobile. In all respects PC is best. Let me tell you whole of my experience, that will make you clear about my thread more.

When i began at lvl 1 i found this game awesome at Mobile phone. Speed is fine, i could do quests and bossing. It was not much of a problem.

Around lvl of killer siafu i experienced that i can't get fruits much from mobile phone, but on PC i was getting it almost 10 times more than mobile simply because, Clicking is not needed in PC. You just keep holding Enter on PC and whoossshhhhh.... all your energy is drained in few seconds. But in mobile i have to sit for at least half an hour to drain my puny 600 to 800 energy.
    That's really horrible, but i could have tolerated that too.

Then came level of BD (lvl 675) and after that Savage amazon and then finally Golden Dragon, you are a loser in game if you don't farm these bosses to full potential. And a mobile user can never farm these to full potential as only 10 minutes are there after obtaining luck cloak to farm such bosses. And till this time we have tremendous energies unlike puny energy of 600 to 800 at the level of killer siafu. So a mobile user needs nearly 2 to 3 hours to drain nearly 5000 energy (average and if someone is having even more then it is even more trouble, lol.) And a PC user can drain it in less than 1 minute which means 10 minutes of luck cloak are more than enough for him to fully utilize luck cloak. So here it clearly shows the disadvantage to mobile user.

And whole game is ruined if these 3 bosses are unutilized properly. If you see chico2697, and there are many other guys on high levels with low energies and energy regen, low strength or defense. They suffered the same fate.........
    So again saying no comparisons between these 2 consoles - PC and MOBILE
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 04-27-2011 at 02:58 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I agree with you !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peppesson For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (04-27-2011)

Thanks

Even i would have suffered same fate if i didn't used PC at all. But luckily whenever i was on important points like siafu, BD, Savage Amazon (not lucky, but i used PC sometimes here also), and GD (someone helped me here who had a PC).......

I found PC myself or by someone else. OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE BEEN WEAKEST HIGH LEVEL PLAYER IN ALGADON.

However i can agree that Questing can be done in Mobiles (but the excess time factor is still there.) But bossing is impossible in Mobiles. If you farm bosses on Mobile, it will make you feel boring too to keep clicking, and wait for few hours to drain all energy. My 50,000 plus energy of MailMeHarry2008 is impossible to drain even at my Android Phone if i do bossing. However if i do HIGH LEVEL QUESTS which requires high amount of energies, only then i can drain my energy but still that too takes long time.

NOTE - One more biggest problem is that only few big Nations in world - US, ENGLAND, JAPAN ETC. (THE INFO MIGHT BE PARTIAL), provides high bandwidth for Internet. But countries like India, provide low bandwidth (slow internet) and that too at very high costs. And wireless networks for phones are just dead here, ehhhh.......
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 04-27-2011 at 05:49 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peppesson View Post
    I agree with you !
    Thanks, my first support, and hope others will also do after reading this.
    Seems like other guys did not exactly got my point, which i wanted to tell.

And one more issue addressed by kil9012, well i feel every game developers already have spare servers, so Chris can use that simply to launch such thing. And for costs for it, it is not a 3D High end game which require 100s of Staff to maintain a single server. It is a low graphics text game and mobile version would even be more lighter, he he. It might raise costs, but not the extent that you spoke of. (But still thanks for responding to my thread. I love all responses on my threads. He he.....)
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 04-27-2011 at 05:51 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

maybe the future could me the use of algadon on mobile phone ... Chris could think about that