+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Arrow holiday event quests

Like everyone else in algadon I'm getting the messages about a new holiday event with special items. Awesome! but how can I find out which one to do? I've attempted several and not gotten the item and I only have so much energy to use. I think a new thread (aka this one) should be started to post where to get the items from people that got them. please post your findings and maybe we can keep this thread going for the next events

Thanks

I agree, I searched and searched and could not find anything. At least a hint should be given when the announcement is made for a special holiday item drop.

Thanks

join a clan, they will gladly help you. Join our clan while your at it

Administrator
    Thanks

As has been mentioned, a good clan is a great way to approach the special drops. When someone finds a drop in a clan, they'll usually let others in the clan know about it. A clan can also split off the quests to different people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    See the news for more information, but to add here, there may be a word in news announcements to give you a clue on where to find special items when an event is in progress.

It may be obvious or not, but it should give a clue at least.
    "The end of Thanksgiving does not mean the end of special items and excitement at Algadon! A new special item is now available. Hunt for it to reap the benefits!"

thank you for this Admin! it is good to at least have little hints instead of looking all around, especially with a small, though dedicated clan.

and on a side note would you rather us stick to clan and our own knowledge for these events? or is it ok to put the answers in this posts for those not in clans, and like my old one, very unactive clans?

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    thank you for this Admin! it is good to at least have little hints instead of looking all around, especially with a small, though dedicated clan.
    Sure thing...and stay tuned: there's much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    and on a side note would you rather us stick to clan and our own knowledge for these events? or is it ok to put the answers in this posts for those not in clans, and like my old one, very unactive clans?
    I think it would be best for each clan to search for items if possible. It takes a lot of the fun and challenge out of it if everyone is just told. Also, it promotes the benefit of having a quality / active clan.

Thanks

In my clan the warriors of destruction I was told the quests were the quests with lvl requirements 20,40,65

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    As has been mentioned, a good clan is a great way to approach the special drops. When someone finds a drop in a clan, they'll usually let others in the clan know about it. A clan can also split off the quests to different people.

In my clan, we just go to the home page and ask the entire clan if we have a question. When you're in a decent size clan, somebody is bound to have an answer for you, or can get an answer quickly. Sometimes, the clan leader is the best person to go to though (depending on the question).
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom