+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

Ha, I think your being funny or sarcastic either way I am by no means an expert. i only give my opinion based on experience.
    However, if your energy is taking forever to refill you need to take steps to build that. Weither it be buying stuff or whatever.
    yes I will agree with you at this point, get as much fruit as you possible can. Obviously the higher the HP the loner you last, as long as you have the energy to use it...
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

Thanks

thanks, and no i am not getting sarcastic here, bro, lol.
    Just i love to make fun out of things, but not to offend anyone, just to make everyone lol for that.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

No worries. I think we discussed this...
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

Thanks

OK.

Thanks

I am not aware if this was already said... But here it goes :

Quote Originally Posted by mailmeharry2008 View Post
    Yes but the drop rate of this quest is really bad. I tried this quest many times, but i never got a single reward from it.
    For those who cannot one hit later bosses (besides some of the better bosses like dragon n amazon) this is an alternative option to farming, the experience give-out is also much more friendly for low level farming.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStarr View Post
    I hit the L400 when i am doing the L800 cloak run and get very Nice drops!!
    And that I believe, is how the quest should be played due to the low drop rate as mailmeharry2008 has pointed out, however with the cloak of luck, it is an extremely helpful quest with great and easy drops, and as i mentioned above, the low experience give-out.

Completely random suggestion :
    If you find yourself just short of what you want as your damage dealing, try hitting the 300 quest (Or go 800 then 300) as it drops SAoP and HGoS (1 to their respective stat with no limit)
    Last edited by Iamawesome; 05-19-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Forgot a few words
    A sword of power, and a sword of destruction... Be them not the same in the end?