+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default New Display Format of Players - Ick!

I like most of the new changes ya'll put in but the Player listing is not sitting well. Rigth now I think it is unusuable and not user friendly. The old listing could give me at a glance an easy view of the players above/below me especially if I wanted to check to make sure no one around my level coudl be online and attacking the same boss. With the new player listing it takes up WAY to much screen space and I have to actually read the screen to digest player current levels and then compare to the list at the bottom.

I suggest you go back to the old listing or something else that is easy to read "en masse". I also believe there was a suggestion a while back about perhaps just BOLDING the players on line vs showign them all at the bottom. I would reconsider that again.

You have this new mobile phone ability and this display is just not that condusive to that medium.

Administrator
    Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. We'll see what we can come up with that would be better.

Thanks

How about a button for current or "classic" view. Classic being the old way, strictly text based.
    For managing my Guild, classic would be faster.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for changing it again. I very much like it this way!

Thanks

Thanks for changing this back to something more manageable! I do like this latest display.