PDA

View Full Version : boss contest

archie
09-10-2011, 09:18 PM
when a boss contest come,what can we get after kill him (ifrit)???
:D
im in a low lvl,
thanks for the answer

mailmeharry2008
09-11-2011, 10:33 PM
It is not same all the time, but yes, it drops legendaries, sometimes rare, sometimes common. But it is hardest thing in algadon. Even the strongest accounts of algadon can't beat him.

The best way of beating a contest boss is rejuvenation cloak. You have to stock up lots of foods and keep holding attack again button on Ifrit for very long time (15 minutes).

Though success is still not guaranteed. So if you are a newbie, i won't suggest you to chase for a contest boss. As even if you kill him, even then you will always feel that it wasn't worthy enough (rewards by contest boss), for your efforts.

:) :) :)

archie
09-12-2011, 12:03 AM
and when its come?
is there any special time or everyday,,,,??
thanks for your answer,,, :D

mailmeharry2008
09-12-2011, 02:34 AM
Not everyday, usually on the some special occassions (generally informed to all via news)

But sometimes it appears without any prior information from admin by news.

mikeeys
12-24-2011, 10:06 PM
just so i an get a good idea, when you attack a boss, how much damage do you do, and roughly how many hit points does a contest boss have.

mailmeharry2008
12-25-2011, 09:34 PM
That info is Not known to anybody, except for staff of Algadon, and i don't think he will leak this out as well. However i can tell that you always do damage on around 20 - 30 HP only, and boss hits you at a rate in which you will be killed in 4 or 5 hits irrespective of your own HP.

burgessk89
03-23-2012, 06:46 AM
Is it the same as a normal boss or does it have a certain hp for each player who attacks

mailmeharry2008
03-23-2012, 07:49 AM
No it is different boss, it will kill anybody in 4 hits (even the strongest players of the game) and has an hidden hp which is unknown. And even winner is unknown, usually winner himself doesn't get to know that he has killed a contest boss unless he notices his her legendary items/credits etc.

And our damage will always be very minimal on it, regardless of how strong the attacking player is..