PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Want to See

Admin
12-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone,

We have gotten to the point where our to-do list is not very effective because it is massive, and a few things have even been lost along the way due to an error in the system we used in the past for managing it. Plus, we want to prioritize it based on what YOU want.

So, tell us what you want to see next in the game, specifically (small and large). Whether it be improvements to the clan war feature (I know that's high on the list for many), a block list for receiving messages and wall posts from players, or whatever else. Be as specific as possible when describing what you'd like done, and then we're going to review all the posts, determine which have the most interest, rank them, and continue from there. We have things in mind too, of course, but we want to get your feedback also.

qlayer01
12-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I wish that a friends list can be added to the private messaging system. Like you can add a friend and they can accept to be your friend.

Seapig
12-02-2011, 07:29 PM
All items required to complete quests should be available in one of the shops.

The Inconceivable Queen
12-02-2011, 07:33 PM
I have sent ya a copy of the proposal from I.D.V.I.P. which as ya know contains many agreed upon game changes by all the most active clan leaders and officers!
We have much more in the works for ya I'm currently making sense of for ya to review!
I want to personally say thanks for getting the server up and running better for us I know it was a long rocky road of us screaming at ya lol :)
Stay tuned the other part of our ideas will arrive shortly!

BatKol
12-02-2011, 07:49 PM
I just want to thank u for the improvement on the system. :) I can definitely tell the difference. As for ideas on what I would like to see. One would be the clan war issue for sure. I know this is a type of "war" game, but I would like to see some improvement on attitude behaviors when warring with each others. Just because this is a war game does not mean people have to get ugly, hateful, vindictive and abusive with each other. Show some respect to others even if u don't like them. No one likes being abused, so don't go around abusing others. We reap what we sow. *climbs off soap box* Sorry for the lecture, all. B-) Peace, man(and woman) LoL

And thanx again for the game performance improvement. Much appreciated.

Hello everyone,

We have gotten to the point where our to-do list is not very effective because it is massive, and a few things have even been lost along the way due to an error in the system we used in the past for managing it. Plus, we want to prioritize it based on what YOU want.

So, tell us what you want to see next in the game, specifically (small and large). Whether it be improvements to the clan war feature (I know that's high on the list for many), a block list for receiving messages and wall posts from players, or whatever else. Be as specific as possible when describing what you'd like done, and then we're going to review all the posts, determine which have the most interest, rank them, and continue from there. We have things in mind too, of course, but we want to get your feedback also.

Anonymous
12-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Could you share the ideas here, PB? That way, everyone can comment on them... I know for a fact that not all of the most active clan leaders are included in IDVIP.

Anonymous
12-02-2011, 08:09 PM
For me, personally, I would like to see an option for clans to opt out of the ambush part of the system; that clan could no longer ambush or be ambushed. Given the number of clans with pendings, it would seem that nobody likes being ambushed. I'd also very much like a system for searching through PMs (and/or filing them). Thanks, Chris!

aldragon
12-02-2011, 08:40 PM
First, I wish you can add a small box in the side bar about recent clan war results so that we can see easily what is happening about wars in algadon. It is hard to see clan wars since you will search the clan first.

Second, I wish you can add "Level Ranking" in the Character Stats box so that we can see how do we progress in the game. There are many players who visit other profiles when they are waiting for their energy, (I am one of those), and I think this will help to make your profile more interesting. I think the top 1000 players can have a level ranking, and the others will have a "-". In this way, when you saw that you have finally a ranking, you can feel strong.

Third, I wish you can also add Rankings in HP and Energy in the rankings page so that we will have a good drive farming bosses.

Thank you for creating this thread. :)

Admin
12-02-2011, 08:53 PM
First, I wish you can add a small box in the side bar about recent clan war results so that we can see easily what is happening about wars in algadon. It is hard to see clan wars since you will search the clan first.

Second, I wish you can add "Level Ranking" in the Character Stats box so that we can see how do we progress in the game. There are many players who visit other profiles when they are waiting for their energy, (I am one of those), and I think this will help to make your profile more interesting.

Third, I wish you can also add Rankings in HP and Energy in the rankings page so that we will have a good drive farming bosses.

Thank you for creating this thread. :)

1) I like it.

2) The idea we had was a "king of the hill" type leaderboard, and have a ranking of it on your profile. We then plan to eventually expand the leaderboard into contests with rewards. (just as a preview for you all of some ideas we have).

3) Not sure I understand this one.

aldragon
12-02-2011, 09:32 PM
1) I like it.

2) The idea we had was a "king of the hill" type leaderboard, and have a ranking of it on your profile. We then plan to eventually expand the leaderboard into contests with rewards. (just as a preview for you all of some ideas we have).

The third one is in the memberlist.php page, where you can sort the characters by overall level, attacks made, attacks won, attacks lost, strength, defense, etc. I wish you can add sort by HP and Energy. Sorry to confuse you with this one. Thank you for your positive reply! :)

*985*
12-02-2011, 10:04 PM
I have been reading in clan chat and profile posts about characters being stolen by other algadon members. I suggest that in changing passwords, there should be confirmation email send to the owner of the character. In this way theft of characters will be minimize if not eradicated.

Thank you.

mailmeharry2008
12-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Biggest suggestion is ignored by people, are you guys/gals so selfish that you are putting in list your own heart suggestions without considering highest priority suggestion of equality.

Rich and poor are equal in the court of God, so should be everywhere. Any place where this rule is not followed, is abusing almighty.

So for me this is the best and top priority suggestion, and amongst all other suggestions I would appreciate only the suggestion of not abusing others.

Thanks.

a pinnapple
12-03-2011, 12:16 AM
updating clan wars will also e the top of my list, they made the game more fun and have since become a sort of bane. any clan that doesnt have a safegard against being attacked will get attacked regularly and with most clans being small, they will have no chance to win. some suggestions were talked about here
http://www.algadon.com/forum/showthread.php?347-clan-update-suggestions
with the more ironed out suggestions at the bottom.

to highlight it here, allow clan leaders to chose whether they want there clans to be able to attack and be attacked, or to not ambush or be ambushed. also being able to formalize alliances where you will not attack another clan nor they could attack you would be helpful

Weedman
12-03-2011, 01:41 AM
updating clan wars will also e the top of my list, they made the game more fun and have since become a sort of bane. any clan that doesnt have a safegard against being attacked will get attacked regularly and with most clans being small, they will have no chance to win. some suggestions were talked about here
http://www.algadon.com/forum/showthread.php?347-clan-update-suggestions
with the more ironed out suggestions at the bottom.

to highlight it here, allow clan leaders to chose whether they want there clans to be able to attack and be attacked, or to not ambush or be ambushed. also being able to formalize alliances where you will not attack another clan nor they could attack you would be helpful

Everybody should read sugestion that was put by a pinnaple.Its quite good and it would the game would be more interesting.Clan wars NEEDS TO BE UPDATED. :)

john
12-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Can you setup a Forum account with the user name and password used in agaldon. So people will not steal names and pretend to be some one in forums that they are not in the game. If this was automic the forms may get used more... and if there was a link to forums for cell phones.

john
12-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Clan war: Most hate it. Just look at how many clans have a "shield clan" and use pending war request over and over for 24 hours. I feel the number of clan members needed (the clan size) to declare war should go up. Change the 10 to 50. Raise the level of the members up too. They should have more lv800+ members. War is not fun for members under lv 500 anyways (ambrosia make war fun).

Clan war part two: OR make wars scaled with a max level. One clan member over lv1200 you must have 10 lv800 players (so we can get some points). one clan memeber over lv2500 you must have 50 lv800 players (so we can get points before he kills us),

Clan point systems must change... 1000 people beating up a lv2500 person should not get 7 points because the last hit did 40 points of damage. They just took an hour to do 1 million points of damage. And a lv2500 person should not get 500 point for a lv300 person because they can kill him in one blow.
Each player should have a set value, based on his Equipment Strength, Strength, Equipment Def, and Defense not his current hit point level. You kill that guy you get the points. he heals 20 health you can get the points again... (what you do not like that????) fine make the point return when they reach 25% of their hit points.. in an 1hr ambush. we would only get one kill in. In a 24 hour ambush it would be different.

john
12-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Clan chats are fun.. A non clan chat would be good too. (they can be ran like a clan) Call one "The ale house", one "The church yard", and one "the town square". Every one would automatically join the three clans/ rooms. you click a link to go to them. You can post. There would be NO BANK, NO Hints. We can have officers by they would be called Councilmen. List of councilmen are chris's accounts, The clan leader of the Highest ranked clan in clan wars for last month, The highest level player for last month, the person who killed the contest boss.

john
12-03-2011, 02:48 AM
The hoilday quests are great. The longer time is great. But so the no quest summer will be back.

I would like to see Big Special Quest every 6 to 8 weeks.
And 3 little contest bosses each weekend. But the contest boss does not work right. I have 90K hit points, he kills me in one hit, and I do 24 points. I do 24K points to a normal boss.

Give us three. A Boss for lv 200 and lower, A boss for lv 800 to lv 200, A boss for 800 and higher. and make them a little easier to kill. Lower the reward, make more of them.

If you want to give a few more than 3 bosses that would be cool.

Let them show up, and make a special item for the boss. It does not have to be super powerful.. A little strength, a little max energy, and a little energy regn. You can name the item after the signs of the zodiacal or stars, and add the year. helm of scorpion 2012, amulet of leo 2012, etc.

Special quest of the stars or zodiacal can be a good idea, one that would repeat. lower reward, but easier to do. 28 days to complete.

john
12-03-2011, 02:55 AM
Stuff for the NEW guys... The New Gold leg items are making the cell phone using, fruit farming boss killing players happy.

The new 100 rings is awesome too.

How about a new 3 point energy potion that is not in the store. Only drops from bosses under lv 300. with a max limit of 50.
Yes you can save them up for 150 points and use them on a special quest, or hit a boss an extra 50 times. I know I would burn them off every Friday night or when I hit 40 potions. I would put a drop rate of 1%. just a little extra time to play.

It would help them move from fruit farming to big boss killing, wanting to do wars faster. (may be only a few days)

john
12-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Something for me... Dule welding weapon... I go to the armor section and look for items that have some strength to it. But it is armor.Give me a shield AX, Shield Sword. Buckler Mace. That funny french sword with the hand guard...

Charge me 900 Royal credits (if it has 80% of the strength the leg weapon has), it would be worth it when I go to war. he he he.
Give me one at lv 650, a better one at lv 850, etc...
Make them look cool......

john
12-03-2011, 03:06 AM
More stuff I can buy.

Give me a rideing horse (energy regeration), light war horse (energy regeration), and war horse (energy regernation and strength), and war elephant (energy regernation and strength and direct damage)

cylance
12-03-2011, 05:07 AM
How bout direct damage absorption for armor

BatKol
12-03-2011, 08:52 AM
I have been reading in clan chat and profile posts about characters being stolen by other algadon members. I suggest that in changing passwords, there should be confirmation email send to the owner of the character. In this way theft of characters will be minimize if not eradicated.

Thank you.

I like this idea very much.

PrinCyz
12-03-2011, 03:23 PM
I would to see additional Higher Level quests (greater than 2600) that drop some really great STRENGTH items. Please we really need strength items for some of us who are older players. I don't mind if it takes me 1 Million in Energy if it drops something really cool for strength. The Quest 2300 drops 50 cloaks at 5,000 Defense. This kind of needs to be balanced out by a good quest for Strength.

cylance
12-03-2011, 03:27 PM
For the ambush thing, make it so that you can use truce system that lasts for 24 hrs you can't attack clan they can't attack you, make elemental damage do more or less depending on the boss or character proficiency in that area, dark weak against light, light weak against shadows, shadow weak against dark, fire weak against water, water weak against earth, earth weak against air, air weak against fire... Elemental damage 101 fireballs don't work on dragons.... Dark mages aren't Scared of shadows, angels aren't Scared of demons. Call it the fear factors..... Lol call them gifts. Have the defense damage absorbition. If you have 300 lvls 40,000 defense on someone that has 2 rage cloak you'd still lose. Weapon armor proficiency. Using x item for x times increases usefulness. Doesn't make sense if you've had the same armor for 100 lvls and when you upgrade for a helm you have higher def. I guess I'm asking tor the upgrades to make sense

pagchureuy
12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
your right on that

The Inconceivable Queen
12-04-2011, 10:46 AM
1) I like it.

The Contest part we are working on a little more atm in VIP for ya ... I broke it down into some category ideas as for rewards that ya have final decision on but of course we submitted quite of few ... we do however have a few other ideas that deserve top priority before the new contest idea we submitted months ago! :) On that note let me get back there now with Peg and a few other leaders and officers so we can tweak it more for ya

pegasus101762
12-04-2011, 11:14 AM
yea even being able to filter them by name alphabetically would help in regards to Anon's post about the private messages

Anonymous
12-04-2011, 12:55 PM
The Contest part we are working on a little more atm in VIP for ya ... I broke it down into some category ideas as for rewards that ya have final decision on but of course we submitted quite of few ... we do however have a few other ideas that deserve top priority before the new contest idea we submitted months ago! :) On that note let me get back there now with Peg and a few other leaders and officers so we can tweak it more for ya

Again, why not post the ideas here for all to see?

badarjey
12-04-2011, 02:10 PM
This game is getting boring lately. Surely, we can use some changes and improvements. Like how about a story line quest for starting players 'till they get to level 50 or whatever level is better. Also, special bosses that appear and is accessible only every after 10 or 20 levels, and can be killed only once is more appealing. These bosses drop one different legendary item each time defeated. Just my opinion. :)

a pinnapple
12-04-2011, 11:55 PM
it shouldnt be at the top of the list probably but how about an officers room. have it be similar to the clan message board but only clan leaders and up to 2 clan officers from a clan be able to talk in it. these people are the ones that really care about the game and could make some great ideas together. The Inconceivable Queen has mentioned a room for VIP but it doesnt include everyone, even if they have a majority of voices.

also you could have similar restrictions to what officers/leaders count as in wars so that someone doesnt just start up a clan to enter. say maybe more than 5 people in the clan/5 people above level 50 in the clan

tomb
12-05-2011, 12:18 AM
how about having to have individual ips to join a clan, no more 1 person clans with 100 alts

how about cleaning up the membership, get rid of all players who have not logged in in over a year

delete all inactive clans

limit pendings to 15 mins - if you can't get a clan war set up in 15 mins too bad and limit them to 1 attempt per day

clan alliances - if a clan is allied they can come to the defense of an allied clan ambushed by someone else

and the point system really needs better work -

the limited dmg makes no sense and never did -

a lvl 1000 with 1000000 health is killed by a semi-high level while offline and then killed repeatedly every 5 mins afterward for 5000 points by a lvl 10 who only takes 50 points in damage - ridiculous

allow full damage and you get points for how much damage you do

if the player had 500 health and you kill them, you get 500 points, when they regen 10 health and you kill them again, you only get the 10 points

if they are wearing a cloak and never die, you still get full points for damage done - you will just never get the kill (or better yet - if they try to buy a cloak while in a war they can't - and if they buy it before the war it goes away just like bounties do)

tomb
12-05-2011, 12:28 AM
oh and figure how how those guys are jacking the lottery - or get rid of the lottery

enforce your game rules - i know for a fact people are entering lottery with more than 1 account

i have not entered with more than 1 since i noticed that rule - which was never announced - when you change game rules there should be a news post about the change

prevent bounties placed from being claimed by the same ip address

Subject: JUst FYI
I see your on the board because of good old b00m just wanted to get the word out and be aware of any new names joining your clan. B00m has a new plan and new names created to join clans and get level 50 alt's.

So it looks like B00m wants to start a whole new bounty clan. He asked me to give him level 50 alts in exchange for the "secret" to winning the lottery.

peppesson
12-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Please Admin ... try to summarize the requests that you think they are acceptable in a list of polls that we can vote ... tyoo many post in a single thread make confusion

a pinnapple
12-05-2011, 08:07 AM
i agree with peppesson, after you weed out what is not feasable or is impractical to game play, let us vote on whether or not we want it, and then on how important it is to us so it can be put in order. putting out a news item on such important matters as this i think is really good and gets more people involved that usually just stick to the game and not the forum. please include a news when you are ready for us to vote

batdan13
12-05-2011, 12:08 PM
I totally agree with tomb!

PRINCESS BUTTERCUP
12-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Ask the clan leader for an invite all active clan leaders are in the clan and if they aren't they have an officer representing their clan

King Richard Leo
12-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Thank you so much for improving the servers. I would like to see a balance for clans that would like to war and protection for the clans that don't want to war. Maybe you could impose a high penality for those clans that force a war on another clan. Weak clans with new members need some type of protection, so they don't get discourage too quickly. One of the things that use to bother me was when a war took place when none of the members were sign on, typicaly during sleeping hours.

a pinnapple
12-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Ask the clan leader for an invite all active clan leaders are in the clan and if they aren't they have an officer representing their clan

well they obviously are not in the clan, if they were they would not be a clan leader. i will send a representative to check it out but please stop claiming that they speak for the whole of algadon when they definately do not

numnutz
12-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Since my first level, i've been using and always on a mobile phone. It was fine, im having fun because the game is real good. Things go easy because i do not have to spend long time burning my 250nrg for around 10-15mins of farming. I do not have computer of my own, so i cant help it but patiencely stick with my phone. But thing started to mess up and made me sick when i grow bigger. Now that i have 900+ nrg and 1k+ on an alt ..Im having a hard time fighting bosses. From my regular 10-15mins of burning nrg now it's 1-2 hours of boredom, i even fall asleep while playing. Doing endless attack, pressing and pressing, clicking and cliking my keypad. It made me sick, for heavens sake!!. So i would like to suggest this BOSS FARMING OPTION i saw from another online rpg game ( shinobilegends.com to be exact ). An option which allows player to do multiple attacks against opponets. For example, attacking Siafu 10x or so just by clicking a single button. PLEASE BARE WITH MOBILE USERS. I hope actions will be made soon. Thank you !

Weedman
12-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Numnutz if you want to get reply from admin use contact us link from the game,but that option that you want probably will not be avaivable.

Admin
12-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Since my first level, i've been using and always on a mobile phone. It was fine, im having fun because the game is real good. Things go easy because i do not have to spend long time burning my 250nrg for around 10-15mins of farming. I do not have computer of my own, so i cant help it but patiencely stick with my phone. But thing started to mess up and made me sick when i grow bigger. Now that i have 900+ nrg and 1k+ on an alt ..Im having a hard time fighting bosses. From my regular 10-15mins of burning nrg now it's 1-2 hours of boredom, i even fall asleep while playing. Doing endless attack, pressing and pressing, clicking and cliking my keypad. It made me sick, for heavens sake!!. So i would like to suggest this BOSS FARMING OPTION i saw from another online rpg game ( shinobilegends.com to be exact ). An option which allows player to do multiple attacks against opponets. For example, attacking Siafu 10x or so just by clicking a single button. PLEASE BARE WITH MOBILE USERS. I hope actions will be made soon. Thank you !

Replied to this in the thread you created.

Admin
12-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I believe we have everything we need for now on this topic. We have made a new list. Once we complete it, we may revisit for more feedback. Of course, we are not guaranteeing that anything below will be added (we will be investigating each, and going from there), but for those interested, this is the list:

Ability to change user's name for credits.

Require confirmation by email of password change.

If a clan war treaty is signed, make it where they cannot go to war again with that clan for x amount of time.

Friends list for sending Private Messages. Ability to add someone to your friends list from their profile.

Same as above, but a block list. If a person is on your block list, they can't send you a message or comment on your profile.

Add a leaderboard and leaderboard rank to player profiles.

As an extension to the above...PvP contest events (KOTH style to begin).

*** A setting that disables clans from Ambush. If they have it on, they can't ambush or be ambushed, and it must not be something you can change and then just change back to attack when you're ready and then again to protect. It has to be something you can change only very rarely. Or maybe have a significant credit cost to change it if there's a major reason for it.

A clan leader should be able to give the privileges of starting and ending wars to officers.

A counter for a rejuv cloak.

Direct damage absorption for armor.

Ability to seach private messages and/or filter them.

Add a small box to the sidebar about recent clan war results so that players can easily see what is happening with wars in the game.

Add the ability for clan alliance - if clans agree, they are added into an alliance within the settings for both clans, and clan wars are not possible between those clans.

Redo clan war points system. It is overly complex and can be problematic. It could be made much more simple, such as a point per kill, with a 2 kills per war limit...or something similar.

*** We are considering making bosses more like raids, where you get rewards based on the amount of damage you do rather than who gets the final kill. This is a very major change. So, we're considering it very carefully. It could be instead an additional type of option. Hunter Noctalis is more likely to get this change for all, being that it is still in beta.

Weekly rewards for top 10 players that did the most quests, top killers, top number of attacks made, and wealthiest. Again, this one may be better suited for HN because of how extreme energy is in Algadon.

Once we get clan wars sorted out, we plan to do something with top clans.

(Items with **** are the ones most in consideration rather than actually being implemented.)

Cathaoir
12-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Biggest suggestion is ignored by people, are you guys/gals so selfish that you are putting in list your own heart suggestions without considering highest priority suggestion of equality.

Rich and poor are equal in the court of God, so should be everywhere. Any place where this rule is not followed, is abusing almighty.

So for me this is the best and top priority suggestion, and amongst all other suggestions I would appreciate only the suggestion of not abusing others.

Thanks.

As many of you know, I stepped down from leading my clan because I plan to suit the game completely. And the ONLY reason I am leaving the game is because of open and blatant breaking of the rules about civil communications and people are just saying or doing whatever they want to others and admin you are doing nothing about it. I understand you are busy, but you could make moderators. They're effective and free plus they take much of the load off of you. This would be your best option. If you won't do this, then allow players to ban others from pming them or viewing their profiles. But the site still needs moderators to make sure that rules are enforced. Again it's free and it will save this game that is on a severe downward spiral. I know of several others that are leaving this game because of these same issues, and yet more that are thinking about leaving because of these reasons. Please admin, take enough time out of your busy schedule (I'm sure you are very busy!) to appoint moderators. The site needs them badly.

Admin
12-06-2011, 09:36 PM
That's exactly what we're doing... Adding a block list feature.

As for moderators, we will give this some thought. I guess the biggest issue is where to draw the line on what is acceptable and what is not. Of course, different people have different ideas on what they think should be allowed, said, etc...and then there's the steps that should be taken. It is a fighting game, after all, and tempers flare...people get angry...etc.

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 09:44 PM
But what about equality, its no where to be seen, not even in your checklist. LOL :)

There are 2 ways to provide equality either the suggestions provided in MOBILE vs. PC Users thread or the removal of Credits system.

2nd one is a thing that you won't ever do, and the first one is possible, but you are still not interested in it.

Admin
12-06-2011, 09:56 PM
The game cannot exist without credits.

As for mobile vs. PC versions, why would that be different? Someone can buy credits on it too. It would not help even with what you're thinking about as far as people being able to click faster. There are always better phones, better connectivity (4G, etc.), and such. Some players will always be able to tap faster than others. With that being said, I am not saying we will never release a mobile only game. It could happen, but I doubt it will be called Algadon.

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Many games do exist without credits, for example, www.archbattle.com, but if yours cannot, i won't force it on you.

Yes people may have better connectivity and better phones, but still they will lack functionality to hold the enter button or F5 button (which drastically improves drop rates (self-tested)), as is possible with keyboard, no phone provides that functionality, latest phones are either qwerty or touch phones, but still holding Enter button is not possible in any of them. I am not saying that i have checked all technologies in mobile phones, but being a mobile freak, i have check on most of the technologies and none support what i am speaking about.

So the feature of providing 10x-20x clicks over 1 click for a mobile user is still needed.
Within mobile users the inequality will be marginal only, by connectivity or model of their handsets.

But with PC users inequality is raised to very high extents. For example :- People drain 5 million energy within few minutes but a mobile user, even if he has 4G connectivity will take many hours draining that, so never getting the same drop rate as of PC User.
And just imagine, what a 2G connectivity guy will do, he will took months to drain that much. It's another thing that mobile user can't have that much energy as well, but that's another drawback of your game, which shows inequality.

Admin
12-06-2011, 10:12 PM
I do not know of many games that exist without funding, unless it is done as a hobby, with free "workers" for graphics, free servers, maybe open source for development?, etc. There are some games that are supported by ads, but that does not seem to work well at all anymore.

Thanks for the feedback and comments on the other, though.

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 10:14 PM
I do not know of many games that exist without funding, unless it is done as a hobby, with free "workers" for graphics, free servers, maybe open source for development?, etc. There are some games that are supported by ads, but that does not seem to work well at all anymore.

Thanks for the feedback and comments on the other, though.

That thanks will be valued when you implement the system in your game and add it in your checklist. Thanks :D

peppesson
12-07-2011, 03:58 AM
Thanks to Admin that in some way has answered to put in poll the new functionalities/ new wishes

grizzly
12-07-2011, 05:22 AM
I will be very happy if any if the ideas in your list will happen, I am part if VIP and fully support VIPs proposal, one minor concern if the war system us upgraded as stated above, what about those players that start a clan, jump a bunch of clans, disband their clan, start another clan, jump the same clans, etc etc

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Possible solution for your query @ Grizzly is One idea suggested by Cathaoir which should be implemented for sure and have no drawback at all,

It is having moderators in game who will keep check on troublemakers of the game and will have the authority to impose the temporary ban on such players who causes trouble in any way and report them to Admin and then he himself will put permanent ban/temporary ban, lift ban or whatever admin wishes himself.

a pinnapple
12-07-2011, 12:35 PM
I myself have never fully understood the point system. The theory behind it I could see but it never seemed to work as intended and often was taken advantage of.
The biggest problem was level disparity. A single level 1000, if online, could destroy a clan of 10 lvl 200’s. even if they managed to get a kill in they could never hope to get enough to get more points.

If the clan system is being geared away from ambushes the point options can be adjusted more to match. but first the system needs to be more organized to allow points to be more fair

I think a clan ranking system, independent of past wars would be much more suited to restrict as well. A clan of all < 150’s will never have a chance against a much smaller clan that has several 500+ on the staff. So disallow ambushes from occurring in this case at all. Base it on total att/def, total equip att/def or even on the max or average max hits of the clan but set up a system that separates the big boys from the noobs that join a clan so that they can learn the game.

Total max hit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . clan level
< 250,000 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
250,000- 600,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
600,001-1,200,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .3
1,200,001-2,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
2,000,001-3,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
3,000,001-5,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
>5,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .7

They may need to be broken down more or added more flexibility to, but a system like this would help with wars tremendously. Make it so that ambush wars could not take place between different levels. Make it so that ambushes cannot be forced upon the same clan by the same attacking clan more than once a week. Of course have the option to turn off ambushes, only being allowed to change it every month+.
Formal wars can take place between any clans but if a lvl 1 clan is being challenged by a level 3 clan, they know what they are getting into. This helps simplify points.

If a player has been online in the last 10 minutes they are worth 2x points
If a player has 2x more kills than deaths from the current clan war, + 10, they are worth 2x points
Any player under level 50 is worth 1 point.
Any player whose max hit is less than 1,000 is worth 1 point
Any player not active in the last 2 weeks is worth 2 points (including those <50 or max hit <1000)
Any player whose max hit is between 1,000-2,000 is worth 2 points
Any player whose max hit is between 2,000-5,000 is worth 3 points
Any player whose max hit is between 5,000-10,000 is worth 4 points
Any player whose max hit is between 10,000-20,000 is worth 5 points
Any player whose max hit is between 20,000- 30,000 is worth 6 points
Any player whose max hit is between 30,000-40,000 is worth 7 points
Any player whose max hit is between 40,000-50,000 is worth 8 points
Any player whose max hit is between 50,000-60,000 is worth 9 points
Any player whose max hit is between 60,000-75,000 is worth 10 points
Any player whose max hit is between 75,000-90,000 is worth 11 points
Any player whose max hit is between 90,000-110,000 is worth 12 points
Any player whose max hit is between 110,000-130,000 is worth 13 points
Any player whose max hit is between 130,000-150,000 is worth 14 points
Any player whose max hit is between 150,000-175,000 is worth 15 points
Any player whose max hit is between 175,000-200,000 is worth 16 points
Any player whose max hit is between 200,000-225,000 is worth 17 points
Any player whose max hit is between 225,000-250,000 is worth 18 points
Any player whose max hit is between 250,000-300,000 is worth 19 points
Any player whose max hit is between 300,000-350,000 is worth 20 points
Any player whose max hit is between 350,000-450,000 is worth 21 points
Any player whose max hit is between 450,000-600,000 is worth 22 points
Any player whose max hit is between 600,000+ is worth 25 points
There might need to be more tiers but I think you get the gist…

Only able to do 1/5 (or less) of damage to a person’s health really was a sore point to many in the war system before. Increase it to ¾ or so, that way it will still take more than one hit but is not such a drag on those with lower energy levels.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For comments on other clan war related updates.
If you must have a buyout option for switching ambush status make it 10,000+ credits, but since we cannot share credits who will bear the cost? Just the leader? Option for officers?
A lot could be integrated into the clan alliance system. It seems like a good idea at first but could get messy later on, is allowing alliance clans to help in ambush wars, and only ambush wars. Perhaps make it so that only if the aggressed clan has less than ¼ of its members online allow an alliance clan to lend them aid, with suitably adjusted point ratios to account for the possible stronger clan.
Other alliances advantages could be to see each other’s clan discussion areas or at least hints section.

Aries.Captain
12-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Change the cost of Royal credits. Everything takes some many credits. I can get a game on my ipod for .99 that I can play for months before I get board with it. Here you expect us to buy credits every few months. Since I can not buy anything for $2 or less. I will just play and enjoy the free items. maybe more layers would stay if you can buy 6000 credits for $2 (cost of most items). It would be like a new game, sort of.

Aries.Captain
12-07-2011, 06:42 PM
"Only able to do 1/5 (or less) of damage to a person’s health really was a sore point to many in the war system before. Increase it to ¾ or so, that way it will still take more than one hit but is not such a drag on those with lower energy levels. "

This is not true. Many players (above lv200) can do 90,000 damage or more, and kill players with 89,999 or less health in one blow. and get full points.
Ask around, lots of lv200 and lv500 players have the attacks in their attack logs. I do not know what the normal damage for the war gods are, mayby their normal damage is 90,000 *5 (or *12, or *30). But they do not have to hit some one 5 times to kill the low levels.

And taking down a war god (with 10 guy or a clan of 1000) should be worth more than 7 points (what you got for the last 20 health).

P.S. I plan to be a war god. One day.

Bnonymous
12-07-2011, 07:10 PM
you're not making any sense aries

Samson1981
12-07-2011, 07:58 PM
An easy and important add in that I would personally like is a notification when a profile comment has been posted on the gamers character.As like when we get a pm perhaps named pn (profile notification or pc profile comment)

Samson1981
12-07-2011, 08:10 PM
I agree a game needs funding but believe compared to any other game Ive played your funding price(rcs)is way too expensive.Take for instance the game AdventureQuest serious graphics and even sound.as oppsed to Alagadona and it has a premium just like your game for a one time fee of 14.99 or if your going to use rcs at least allow for poor people that can buy say only 10 to 15 dollar amounts that should give them enough rc to actually make a difference in their character.And why the max lowered to 37 in search is unfair to those without money.

qlayer01
12-07-2011, 09:04 PM
I think a trade system should be added like a player transfer of gold or credits I don't think credits should be added though. I wish that gold can be transferred to players that aren't in your clan.

qlayer01
12-07-2011, 09:06 PM
An easy and important add in that I would personally like is a notification when a profile comment has been posted on the gamers character.As like when we get a pm perhaps named pn (profile notification or pc profile comment)

And in this instance, RC's are way over expensive this is the probably the richest game online. I played many games and the highest most have are $99.00 for the highest priced items they sell.

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 09:38 PM
And in this instance, RC's are way over expensive this is the probably the richest game online. I played many games and the highest most have are $99.00 for the highest priced items they sell.

LOL, unfortunately, it's truth. And those games which ask high dollars are 2D or 3D games, but in text based games, algadon is the most expensive game.

Admin
12-07-2011, 09:40 PM
There are certainly others...some with bigger numbers even. We didn't used to have the highest option there now...it had to be done manually. Anyway, it's about to be changed back to where it was, and $15 option back as it had always been before. We will also have videos you can watch, offers to do, and mobile payments in the near future.

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 09:46 PM
That would be real idea and deal @ admin
Earlier i told you to implement this idea once, asking you to bring the systems that are already implemented in myspace algadon.

a pinnapple
12-07-2011, 10:20 PM
"Only able to do 1/5 (or less) of damage to a person’s health really was a sore point to many in the war system before. Increase it to ¾ or so, that way it will still take more than one hit but is not such a drag on those with lower energy levels. "

This is not true. Many players (above lv200) can do 90,000 damage or more, and kill players with 89,999 or less health in one blow. and get full points.
Ask around, lots of lv200 and lv500 players have the attacks in their attack logs. I do not know what the normal damage for the war gods are, mayby their normal damage is 90,000 *5 (or *12, or *30). But they do not have to hit some one 5 times to kill the low levels.

And taking down a war god (with 10 guy or a clan of 1000) should be worth more than 7 points (what you got for the last 20 health).

P.S. I plan to be a war god. One day.

in clan wars it is true. unless it has been changed since my last war, no matter what you could only do 20% damage to a player. i could do a few thousand to bosses but it took 5 tries to kill a level 1. normal, out of war attacks do not work the same as in war attacks

with the division in clan levels i proposed it is unlikely that there would be anyone able to max 90,000 that would face a clan of lower levels. i am not saying someone couldnt get around the rules and cause havoc but it would keep it to a minimum. someone that can hit 900,000 damage in one hit would exempt his clan from ambushing anyone in the first 2 levels.

the smaller points were following along admins suggestion, they could be toyed with at need but again since stronger players would be battling stronger players it would keep things much more fair. having one player worth 300 while the rest of his clan is worth less then 20 seems much less fair.

allowing the defending clan the possiblity of having an alliance clans aid would also help balance the equation to a much stronger player sneaking into lower clan levels

tomb
12-08-2011, 11:45 AM
also - for clans who war with only 10 members and then drop down to 9 so they can't be attacked - have all clan war records erased if a clan has less than 10 members

edit:
and no more delete clan - remake clan - if you delete a clan you are not allowed to make another for a month

of course they could get around that with one of their many alts - unless it is ip restricted

JH33ZY
12-08-2011, 05:32 PM
I agree there should be a non clan chat that everyone should be able to go to as it would be something to kill time for players waiting on eng regen. Although I would like to also add that if it will cause a server issue as in speed and such dont do it lol I'm sure everyone had their frustrations with that long enough as it is.

Admin
12-08-2011, 05:38 PM
I have to say that an entire game chat does not sound appealing. It would get out of hand quickly, I'm afraid, and resources should not be taken to moderate it. Of course, as others have said, player moderators could be used, but it seems like it would lead to a lot of issues. We may consider it in the future, but it is a very low priority.

JH33ZY
12-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Good point. Well as tomb said it would be nice to reset any clans going below 10 members and eliminate pendings with like a limit of 10 mins to negotiate. Because if the war is planned you should have everything figured out before going into negotiations. Also I have been seeing some clans doing fake wars to raise rank quite a bit lately that also needs to be handled in some fashion.

mailmeharry2008
12-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Concept of Prescheduling of wars agreed upon by leaders, is the best solution for keeping wars fair and square.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 03:48 AM
Cathaoir suggests the following :-

I think points should be done away with and kills should be all that matter. Then you shouldn't be able to attack a clan whose average level was more than say...100 levels below your clans, and there should be different clan size divisions, like division A has 10-30 division B 31-60 etc. So that huge clans couldn't ambush little ones and vice versa. That would do away with clans lead by trolls like b00m and trolls like PB. Two very different types of war trolls. Lol.

(I (Harinder) am posting his thinkings, as he is still unable to post in forums, don't know why, maybe he got really old handset of mobile.)

Admin
12-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Cathaoir suggests the following :-

I think points should be done away with and kills should be all that matter. Then you shouldn't be able to attack a clan whose average level was more than say...100 levels below your clans, and there should be different clan size divisions, like division A has 10-30 division B 31-60 etc. So that huge clans couldn't ambush little ones and vice versa. That would do away with clans lead by trolls like b00m and trolls like PB. Two very different types of war trolls. Lol.

(I (Harinder) am posting his thinkings, as he is still unable to post in forums, don't know why, maybe he got really old handset of mobile.)

This is exactly what is planned.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Great Cathy and yours thinking are so matching, lol :)

Rockfilip
12-09-2011, 02:55 PM
You should make alliances, groups smaller than clans. They dont make wars,but they protect each other and help.
Another thing is trading items. I wish i could trade items. Its a good thing,because it will allow trading without gold. Also there should be a gold trading without clan.
Here is also a litle idea! For holidays you should make an 'easter hunt'. You make a little link randomly on a random page. So the players who finds the link gets e.g. 100 credits... Then another link creates randomly. This contest would be good for this christmas!
These are my ideas for now,ill think of more!

Admin
12-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Trading items is not going to happen. Gold without a clan either...that's one of the reasons to be in a clan. I do like the hunt idea, though. Will keep that in mind.

JH33ZY
12-09-2011, 07:06 PM
I think there should be a wider variety of Premium classes as there are more non premium than premium. I just find it kind of boring seeing everyone as the same classes since there are only 4 choices Mage, Warrior Angel, Warrior Angel, and Mystical Warrior. Or set it up where classes are unlocked at certain level intervals. Like say Level 1275 and up upgrade since golden dragon gives a massive power change ex. Mage-Arch Mage, Warrior Angel- Demi God, etc.... And default stats upgrade as a result of accomplishment say default regin of 50 instead of 8 and gold like 1,000,000 instead etc... Although just a variety without stat change would even be a great improvement

Weedman
12-10-2011, 08:13 AM
I like this idea.Admin should consider some new unique classes. :)

mailmeharry2008
12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Character classes idea - Would have been good, if it may have made difference, but as we know there is no differences in premium classes, so nothing good will happen by this feature.

pegasus101762
12-11-2011, 11:09 PM
I think there should be a wider variety of Premium classes as there are more non premium than premium. I just find it kind of boring seeing everyone as the same classes since there are only 4 choices Mage, Warrior Angel, Warrior Angel, and Mystical Warrior. Or set it up where classes are unlocked at certain level intervals. Like say Level 1275 and up upgrade since golden dragon gives a massive power change ex. Mage-Arch Mage, Warrior Angel- Demi God, etc.... And default stats upgrade as a result of accomplishment say default regin of 50 instead of 8 and gold like 1,000,000 instead etc... Although just a variety without stat change would even be a great improvement

Even if the classes remained the same what could make it unique would be for every one to be allowed to choose their own avitar similar to how a clan gets to pick its own Logo- and then have generic avitars for new players to choose from

numnutz
12-12-2011, 01:31 AM
I like the idea from pegasus ..true ..isn't it great having different character class ??being unique that you know or are not the same with the others ?? The ability to change classes in a way like a clan does is a very cool idea. (this issue reminds me of the character classes added by the exploit users about a year ago. Lol)

JH33ZY
12-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Character classes idea - Would have been good, if it may have made difference, but as we know there is no differences in premium classes, so nothing good will happen by this feature.

Yeah, I won't have to see the same 4 characters all over the place seems to me one good thing would be diversity just off the top of my head. I certainly can't think of anything bad like it seems you're hinting towards by saying NOTHING GOOD will come with this feature. Not like it can get worse if you add a variety.

As for pegs idea I can see it being abused with personal avatars and it would put a toll on Admin to make sure there arent explicit or vulgar pics on EVERY single character's pic hard enough keepin an eye on the clans' pictures.

mailmeharry2008
12-13-2011, 05:23 AM
Thanks JH33ZY, and you have got a good point of vulgar avatars, so no need to consider character classes, if their characteristics remain same, if they vary, then it's a good idea.