PDA

View Full Version : 10x Attack for Mobile Only?

Admin
12-06-2011, 10:29 PM
How many of you would like to see a feature go into the game (mobile only) for super attack with bosses...the ability to do 10 attacks with one click, for example. There is an argument that mobile users cannot click with the same speed as PC users, and therefore they are unfairly disadvantaged. It's not to say this would happen, but we'd like to see what the majority thinks of this.

chevs
12-06-2011, 10:39 PM
wow,that's super dupper great idea!

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 10:39 PM
This is the only chance people, help the mobile community. If they can't be strengthened as equal to those who spend in game, but they could be strengthened enough to keep defeating bosses at least and enjoy the game whole life.

I don't know who voted for NO above, but still consider this, rich or PC Users are not going to get any disadvantage by this. Just it is sort of upliftment of mobile phone users.

numnutz
12-06-2011, 10:42 PM
I guess my suggestion is answered :)) that's what i've been yelling to Admin since yesterday ..

requnix
12-06-2011, 10:43 PM
simultaneus click means instant death for boss, which means more chance to get loots... a great advantage for mobile user..
let pc user use it too

Admin
12-06-2011, 10:48 PM
:) I knew that was coming. I'll let someone else here cover that one....

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Nope if this feature is added, then its counter measures will also be developed by programmers, don't worry about it, requnix?

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Ok so i have to cover it @ admin

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 10:50 PM
See it could be tackled as i have told in one of my other posts, by diminishing the idea of kill steals. Bosses instances could be provided to everyone individually instead of one boss provided to everyone.

Anyone with programming knowledge can understand what Bosses instances are.

numnutz
12-06-2011, 10:55 PM
This is the ONLY demand i see
from mobile users. Well, i
wish that for once, the favor
will be on our side for the
first time.

requnix
12-06-2011, 11:12 PM
but still, simultaneous attack will have an advantage in chance to get loots.. unless the attacks are being done automatically every second, with bosses instances applied

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Similar thing is currently being done by PC Users (simultaneous attacks by holding Enter key, more loots and mobile users still lying on corners getting one fruit of 2 in 50-100 hits and those hits are hard to be carried out as well, unlike PC Users, where you just hold a single button of Enter Key, or F5) @ requnix.

So applying this system won't give PC Users any disadvantage, but only allow Mobile users to do the same as PC Users are doing. I think you would have understand by this better :)

Now you can't roll back your vote @ requnix, but still you can put in a post confirming that you agree to us, making it more favorable for mobile side. Thanks in advance if you do so.

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 11:22 PM
To admin - You have wrongly named this attack to Super Attack, 10x or 20x attack won't be much considered as a super attack, which is creating misunderstanding in people about the attack, as, it will still take hours for an mobile users to drain his complete energy. It will be faster than previous but still not as fast as a PC.

Bnonymous
12-06-2011, 11:32 PM
I am just a forum reader but I thought I should create an account to vote, definitely an awesome idea.
It's all about speed, its not like mobile users will get stronger or anything, if they can't one hit bosses they will still die if they don't heal.
Seems pretty fair to me.
Also, if this ever gets into effect, mobile users with thousands of energy wouldn't have to spend hours on a single boss which means other players do not have to wait like crazy for the slow poke to get done.

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 11:36 PM
thanks bnonymous, for making it more clear. And one more drawback by this idea could be clan wars, but that already has a feature which resists people to attack for few seconds before second attack, in case of a 10x-20x attack it will go automatic on that time interval itself instead of a mobile user having to keep clicking like mad on his phone.

mailmeharry2008
12-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks for renaming thread. @ Admin

PrinCyz
12-06-2011, 11:58 PM
I would love for mobile users to be able to kill as fast as PC users but providing a "Super Attack" button woudl only address the symptom. The underlying cause which seems to be stated above is "Many people" killing "One" Boss. One individual Boss. So since time began, "kill stealing" has always been an issue. Ideally yeah, I think a Boss Instance seems more likely to help. The mobile user would then attack their instance of the boss and no kill stealing would happen.

Overhead may now become a problem, especially for the lower level bosses and new members come on all the time and there could be 100 members fighting for the same boss. That's 100 instances if we do that feature. Yikes!

So while I truly feel for the mobile user, I am not sure what might be the best solution. If we do "super attack" button for the mobile user, you may find PC users crying for this too!

But overall, I tend to go with "help the mobile user out" and yeah.. give them a super attack button. I think developing boss instances might be too much overhead and we just got the game running fast!! (not an insult here to Admin).

Just some random thoughts here don't all fling viscious insults back at me :-)

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 12:16 AM
PC Users has no reason to cry for that, as they are already getting it since this game began. And why would anyone insult you princyz for your nice thoughts ;)

aldragon
12-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Be fair for the mobile users. I am also a mobile user when I am at home after work, and farming is just impossible when you use your mobile. Instead, i am wasting my energy for the lvl 200 quest just to maximize my playing hours. This is a great suggestion, thanks to numnutz I believe for starting this topic.

This is not disadvantageous for the pc users since you can also click "attack" ten times in seconds, no matter your connection is. My point is this project will only upgrade the mobile users to have the ability to farm in the same speed as the pc users.

Silent8Melody
12-07-2011, 12:25 AM
YES!! It would make life so much easier. Thank you for bringing it into the light :) Hope you guys decide to do so.

Silent8Melody
12-07-2011, 12:28 AM
That would also help but not only does that affect the mobile users like myself, it affects the desktop users as well. It would certainly help overall if admin would look into that. Thank you for bringing it up Princyz :)

I would love for mobile users to be able to kill as fast as PC users but providing a "Super Attack" button woudl only address the symptom. The underlying cause which seems to be stated above is "Many people" killing "One" Boss. One individual Boss. So since time began, "kill stealing" has always been an issue. Ideally yeah, I think a Boss Instance seems more likely to help. The mobile user would then attack their instance of the boss and no kill stealing would happen.

Overhead may now become a problem, especially for the lower level bosses and new members come on all the time and there could be 100 members fighting for the same boss. That's 100 instances if we do that feature. Yikes!

So while I truly feel for the mobile user, I am not sure what might be the best solution. If we do "super attack" button for the mobile user, you may find PC users crying for this too!

But overall, I tend to go with "help the mobile user out" and yeah.. give them a super attack button. I think developing boss instances might be too much overhead and we just got the game running fast!! (not an insult here to Admin).

Just some random thoughts here don't all fling viscious insults back at me :-)

numnutz
12-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Thank you Aldragon. Well, the idea is from Shinobilegends ..when i get bored burning my 900, which for heaven's sake took me an hour or so, im browsing the internet looking for others game. And i found that one that i know would be very helpful. I've been in too many mmorpg game, but i dont know why for some reason, even though farming is realy bored and slow i always end up fighting bosses in algadon, til yesterday that i lost all my patience of sitting for an hour or two doing the same thing. So i email'd Admin, and posted in this forum. I know that Admin knows exactly what to do. With or without this poll, getting or not getting the most number of in favor, Everyone knows whats the best thing to be done.

tomb
12-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Great idea - but definitely provide a warning to those about to use it. If they cannot 1 hit a boss they could die if they use that feature.

Not sure if it would be possible - but make it a variable set up through account menu. So the user could put in the amount of times they want to hit the boss. With a max of 10 if that is really what you want to limit it to.

Kill stealing has always been a problem - but this would help mobile users who cannot hold down keys to attack faster. Instanced bosses not really an option - he wants you to keep buying str cloaks so you can 1 hit bosses and not worry about getting kills stolen lmao.

numnutz
12-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Tomb the more the marrier ..lol you have a point though and that would really help those who do not 1 hit the post,
Also, i would like to thank Mailmeharry2008 for the concrete statements and support ..i know nothing is impossible and your statements are in real basis. We can win this fight.. Lol soon we'll get this attack feature every mobile user wishing for ..

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 12:46 AM
No the Mobile users won't die, as an error message might be shown prior to attack and an option for 1 hit per click could be displayed as well in case if a user is weak enough to kill a boss even in 10 hits.

Or simply this feature would be available only to mobile users, when they have gained 500 plus energy where they get real problem in draining energies

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 01:13 AM
Weak Users will die themselves by implementation of 10x attack so best solution for it is following which was not mentioned above :-

Provide a dropdownbox, in which user can choose 1-10 attacks as per his own calculations, if he chooses more than necessary then he dies, and if he choose appropriate attacks then he survive.

It adds an extra feature of brainwork in game as well.

Cathaoir
12-07-2011, 03:34 AM
I am all for the 10x attack button for mobile users. I am mobile only,
and had to quit fighting bosses with my alts because of the speed
problem. Also it seems that mobile users have a lower drop rate and I
assume this is related to speed as well. For example: I used 1,000
energy one hitting Killer Siafu, and got zero drops. I understand that
there can never be complete balance between pc and mobile users, but
this 10x attack button would definitely help. And equality of speed
aside, it would still greatly help the mobile users, as it takes me
3-4 hours to drain all of my energy (I have slightly under 9,000).
Also since many try to be courteous and wait until another player has
finished attacking a boss, I know it must be tiring to get caught
behind a mobile user with that much energy. Lol! Sorry to anyone who
has ever had to wait on me. :p
Finally, I agree that the pc keyboard's F5 feature would at the very
least equal the mobile 10x attack button (in all actuality, it would
probably still out perform by far, as a pc player can load pages much
faster and this would only drain 300 energy per page loading for the
mobile player so they would likely still be slow compared to a pc
user). And even if the pc player still felt that they were getting the
bad end of the deal, they could get on their mobile to fight bosses.
This is likely an option to most of them, whereas switching to a pc is
not an option to any all mobile player, or else we would not need this
thread at all. Lol. Just trying to be real. No offense to anyone. I
mean no insult to anyone.

I do hope that this feature will be implemented.

Many thanks to admin for considering this option and to the one(s) who
suggested it. :)

peppesson
12-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Nice comment Cathaoir .... just as addition this functionality helps a lto in case of boos farming during luck cloak run ...

mazemike
12-07-2011, 04:03 AM
thats great for us mobile users . . i just keep questing coz i cant farm nicely via mobile . .

mazemike
12-07-2011, 04:05 AM
ahm how about the energy and hp? 10x too
?

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 04:19 AM
LOL, even getting 10x attacks is so difficult from admin, and you want to overdare to energy and hp as well, that won't be accepted by any luck, lol.

@ mazemike.

Anyways, thanks for polling positive.

Admin
12-07-2011, 04:26 AM
I think he meant will it take away 10x the energy and health by using it. If this feature is implemented, it would certainly take 10x the energy and health away too.

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 04:35 AM
Yup, but isn't that obvious, it will surely take normal expenditure of energy (as 30 energy for 10 attacks) and also bosses will inflict similar damage as in case of 10 Hits (fire horn 2 damage per hit (20 damage inflicted on our own character)), and i just answered him in a joking mood, don't take it on your heart @ admin

grizzly
12-07-2011, 04:36 AM
I play exclusively on mobile, that would be a great addition to the app/mobile site, PC users definately have an advantage, especially with luck runs, I hope this comes to fruition

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 04:38 AM
There are not many users active in forums, i think polls are sufficient to implement this system. You should consider it soon @ Admin

And thanks for all your Efforts @ All Positive Voters and Negative Voters too as i am sure after reading all posts you won't be minding implementation of this system.

peppesson
12-07-2011, 05:01 AM
But the fact that the poll has been announced on the algadon main site will be produce more votants ... so wait some more preferences ... this a very official poll ... the past polls were organized by user theirselves and had as audition the normal forum users ... this poll seemes more general

*985*
12-07-2011, 05:14 AM
I voted no in the poll earlier because I thought that 10x attack will be super attack for mobile user that will put the PC user in a great disadvantage in battling for bosses. But after reading the arguments and experiences of mobile user in draining their 900 energy for 1 hour. I come to believe that they really needed this boost.

I don't know that that was the case since I never played games in my phone. Been a PC user ever since I played algadon and I can burn 3000 energy in like 1-3 minutes. I am already hammering my mouse if I can't burn it in 5 minutes.

So admin, please take back my no vote and change it to yes. Hooray to the mobile user.

numnutz
12-07-2011, 05:16 AM
yeah,, i guess the poll has no'sense at all if this feature would not be implemented. and i dont see any reason why not in the first place,, LOL base from the posts and comments here,, Admin surely know that to do. but it's still up to him what move should be done. Admin will surely not disappoint his players i think. Its a matter of life and death..hehehe

YES TO MULTIPLE ATTACK OPTION !!!!

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 05:16 AM
Thanks 985. Your posting here automatically adds up your poll, no worries for that. Thanks to Numnutz.

numnutz
12-07-2011, 05:18 AM
You just put a beautiful smile on my face *985*

badarjey
12-07-2011, 05:38 AM
This is a very excellent idea! Thanks to whoever brought this up and got the admin's attention. PC users had had the great advantage of successive hits just by holding F5 key for Google Chrome, or Enter key for Firefox and Opera users, especially Opera users. This will somehow balance the farming part. I used to farm fruits using mobile and it took me like 30-40 mins to drain my energy.. It's so frustrating knowing I can do it in 3-4 mins using PC.

numnutz
12-07-2011, 05:58 AM
,i wish there's a 10x poll vote option too. Lol

*985*
12-07-2011, 06:05 AM
numnutz and mailmeharry -- am glad that I added two happy person in this world. Does it mean "Two less lonely people in the world"? :D

I am always admonishing fair and equality, wherever I may go. Even in algadon fairness should be the name of the game. :cool:

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 06:07 AM
It's nice meeting you MR. 985, @ *985*

But i don't know which 2 guys put in 2 negative votes, they even didn't posted any reason for their votes, so their votes won't be counted @ admin.

numnutz
12-07-2011, 06:17 AM
I guess the negative voters misunderstood the feature being implemented..just like *985* who finally changed his mind once read every comments here.

numnutz
12-07-2011, 06:21 AM
And ohh ..
*985* if you only know how i feel burning energy for hours ..i dont even wanna play anymore ..but with this the feature, i guess my effort will double up ..i only sleep 4 hours daily just to build up my hp ..i cant wait this option to finally added on our system ..

Iamawesome
12-07-2011, 06:47 AM
I don't see why people vote no.. THIS IS A WIN-WIN PEOPLE! Admin , I have got to say , great job on this idea and I hope you do add it.

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 06:59 AM
The voters on no are merely troublemakers of algadon only, who never want something good to be happened in this realm. But none of them posted a single post, reasoning to their vote. Those who put the reasons, i already sorted them out.

Iamawesome
12-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Super Attack should be a drop-down menu like the royal credit purchasing , and have like 10 , 20 ,50 , 100 , 1000 , 10000 , this way everyones happy.

Taste the Rainbow

john
12-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Mobile players need this. BUt 10x, not enough some time, to much other times. A 10x link, 5x link, 3x link, and the attack button would help alot. If I need 18 hits to kill the red dragon, doing the 10x, 8x and 3x may let me do it. Or I can do the 10x twice and start on my 2nd kill. Sat-a-light internet users need this too for our PCs. Dial up internet users need this too for the PC. But mobile players need it the most.

*985*
12-07-2011, 07:41 AM
For those who wants to know who voted in the poll.

YES: aldragon, anonymous1, badarjey, BatKol, bloodrage, Bnonymous, Cathaoir, chevs, dongtian, ExotiCAT, grizzly, Iamawesome, john, kakarot, kalan_kalavas, mailmeharry2008, mazemike, Mordeth, numnutz, outlaw1, peppesson, prinCyz, Reign of Death, sh3pir0th, Silent8Melody, tomb, viswajit, Weedman, zioippo

NO:
*985*, ayam, pegasus101762, star1, star2

I DON'T CARE
devilerz, requnix, Seapig

mazemike
12-07-2011, 09:17 AM
mailmeharry :D

i look at this forum when im in pc, don't really got the links to the forum in mobile . . Or i should say don't know the fastest loading like a mobile version of the forums . .

Anyway, really big thanks to the admin/s for the mobile adjustments of this forum . .

Admin
12-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Added to the list: If you disband a clan, and re-create a new clan, there needs to be a limit on how many times it can be done one in a certain period of time. The reason for this is that someone could disband a clan, and rejoin to get around these limitations above.

numnutz
12-07-2011, 11:02 AM
That sounds good Admin, in favor to those being ambushed by unknown, creating and deleting clans to bother others.
Im still waiting for something in favor with me though :)
More powers!

numnutz
12-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Im really hoping this poll would make sense. I know we'll be getting the most number of in favor, i wish that makes change.

Aries.Captain
12-07-2011, 06:29 PM
mobile users can see bosses hit points. They will just sit, and wait for the hit points to hit a level where they can steal it at 10 hits, and click.

Now we will have more kill steals.... I do not want to see the current hit points go away for the mobile users. But if you do this.. please remove that so they will be just as blind as us.

Silent One
12-07-2011, 07:55 PM
This will really help me with the game, ty for the post

Itrey
12-07-2011, 09:41 PM
I play on a pc rarely at home and the other 99% of the time is my phone. I have a simple alias II and the load rate is horrible. What takes me 30+ minutes on my phone takes less than 2 on the laptop. Because of this I find myself just logging on to chat with my clan slowly throughout the day because I just don't have the time needed for that type of energy burn on my phone. The guy that worries aboutore kill stealing with hitting 10x needs to realize that an player worth anything at all knows if you have to hit a boss 2 or 3 times that really hurts your drops to xp ratio. Ideally you would always one hit, but if you're taking 4 or more hits to kill, your wasting precious ability on growth. Overall this feature would make the game truly more attractable to new mobile users who may think starting off so slow just isn't worth it. That reason there is why I believe there are so many accounts level 10 and under that have been inscribe since the day or a few days after they were created. Do this and you may bump your own wallet and make users happy at the same time. It's a win win for players and admin.

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 09:41 PM
mobile users can see bosses hit points. They will just sit, and wait for the hit points to hit a level where they can steal it at 10 hits, and click.

Now we will have more kill steals.... I do not want to see the current hit points go away for the mobile users. But if you do this.. please remove that so they will be just as blind as us.

didn't i provide the solution of Boss Instances, which will destroy the concept of kill stealing as well, read the forums first and then vote or post. So your no is not counted as well. @ Aries.Captain

Itrey
12-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Have been inactive**** since....

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 09:48 PM
What Inactive, who is inactive @ Itrey

Itrey
12-07-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm talking about all of the low level inactive accounts that get abandonned by people who don't like the game speed.

mailmeharry2008
12-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Yup, 10x attack will help speed up things, you are right @ Itrey

numnutz
12-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Yes is not even 1/4 of the no yet .. We're winning fellas :'D

mailmeharry2008
12-08-2011, 06:32 AM
No is 0 so far.
Because all those posting no, has provided no appropriate reason for their No on poll. And those who provided have got their answers by me.

numnutz
12-08-2011, 08:18 AM
We're definitely winning then :'D the majority had spoken. Let's just hope that our voices will be heard by Admin.

Admin
12-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Just to clarify, anyone's vote is counted, whether they comment or not. However, it is looking positive for the feature.

numnutz
12-08-2011, 10:35 AM
That's the greatest news i ever heard from you Admin. Everyone is counting on you. With the words you've said, we do not have to worry. All we have to do is to hope and wait. THAT'S THE BEST PRESENT WE CAN HAVE FOR CHRISTMAS.

mailmeharry2008
12-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Merry Christmas in advance. Chris became santa for all and gifted all positive voters.

:)

mailmeharry2008
12-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Just to clarify, anyone's vote is counted, whether they comment or not. However, it is looking positive for the feature.

But people could vote in misunderstanding, as was case of 985, and may want to revert back votes, thats why posts should be given more preference, especially if posts are so well explained and solved, as here.

numnutz
12-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Admin even changed his mind i guess. If he will vote, he might choose No too. But see ??even him, who from the very start believed that this feature is impossible is now standing on our side..hehe Advance Merry Christmas indeed.. Lol :'D

mailmeharry2008
12-08-2011, 12:41 PM
You got a point @ numnutz

a pinnapple
12-08-2011, 01:42 PM
hate me as much as you want, but i say no.

you say that pc players have an unfair advantage over moble players but trying to implement this you give moble players the upper hand. speeds might be slower but many moble users have speeds comparable to older computers. do not claim that all pc users are spenders and that this helps even it out, i am sure that many moble players spend as well.

and as for your poll, it is easy to spot the slight bias. as soon as moble users can easily access the forums, when the numbers peak, this poll shows up which benefits them wholesale. other users that would have a say do not come to the forum to post their vote. maybe seeing how many of the votes came from pc vs moble users would be more telling of a true concensus.

and to raise some other questions how it actually would be implemented... if it took a user five attacks to kill a boss would 10 attacks mean 2 kills or one? will it be open to all players? you mention having individual bosses but for new players that dont spend how are they able to defeat a boss on their own? hunter noctalis showed how difficult it can be without help in the begining.

if you open up this to include all members, pc and moble, AND allow each attack to go seperately so that more than one kill can be obtained from a cluster attack i will change my vote to yes. otherwise i just see trading power from one side to another, no "equality gained".

Admin
12-08-2011, 02:50 PM
hate me as much as you want, but i say no.

you say that pc players have an unfair advantage over moble players but trying to implement this you give moble players the upper hand. speeds might be slower but many moble users have speeds comparable to older computers. do not claim that all pc users are spenders and that this helps even it out, i am sure that many moble players spend as well.

and as for your poll, it is easy to spot the slight bias. as soon as moble users can easily access the forums, when the numbers peak, this poll shows up which benefits them wholesale. other users that would have a say do not come to the forum to post their vote. maybe seeing how many of the votes came from pc vs moble users would be more telling of a true concensus.

and to raise some other questions how it actually would be implemented... if it took a user five attacks to kill a boss would 10 attacks mean 2 kills or one? will it be open to all players? you mention having individual bosses but for new players that dont spend how are they able to defeat a boss on their own? hunter noctalis showed how difficult it can be without help in the begining.

if you open up this to include all members, pc and moble, AND allow each attack to go seperately so that more than one kill can be obtained from a cluster attack i will change my vote to yes. otherwise i just see trading power from one side to another, no "equality gained".

You should get others that share your feelings on the issue to come vote.

This is exactly why it was not going to be done, and I mentioned somewhere about the speed of phones and such. I opened it up for discussion here as a result. There will never be more than one kill. Whatever excess on an attack is simply wasted. If it is opened for PC and mobile, it defeats the purpose from the mobile side too for those that do have fast connections.

numnutz
12-08-2011, 07:49 PM
A PINNAPPLE ..i guess you are the only PC user complaining about your connection. Lol as you can see, mobile users are far numbered than those on PC. If you're connection is slow due to low brang or old PC you are using, the best thing to do in your situation is to buy a better one. Lets say its 20 over 1, 20 mobile user and you 1 PC user is complaining abt your connection and yelling this feature should not be implemented or if so, must be implement to PC users too. Do you think that's reasonable ??, you are being selfish. You only think your self. You only think the best for only one, just the best for you without thinking that many of us are all counting with this. I dont know what kind of pc do you have and why you are acting like that. I never heard any pc in my life that moves slower than mobile when it comes to browsing. Why not buy a mobile phone too, or upgrade your computer ??, if this new feature be implemented in both sides, THAT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING !!!!

a pinnapple
12-08-2011, 08:50 PM
i was not complaining about my current computer. it is acting fine and is faster than my phone. but. many other computers i've used, including many public ones on campus run within 20% of the speed of my phone(3g). i myself use my phone for access when i cannot reach a computer. if the change would impliment i would have to do all my fighting on the phone because i cannot 1 hit ko the bosses either.

i am pretty sure that algadon is not made up 20 times more moble users than pc users as you seem to be saying. whether that is the ratio of those that vote has not yet been revealed. as only moble users and/or moble mainly users seem to have commented i take offence that you say i am thinking only for myself. somthing that gives clear advantage over another user is not something to be lightly handled. it is you that is seeming selfish.

--
i cannot reach many but my own clan in algadon. perhaps if the admin sees fit a news item will make the presence of the poll more universally known

aldragon
12-08-2011, 09:40 PM
This change will only make the speed of mobile phone users to pc users equal, what's the big deal about that? We can assume that mobile users buy their PCs and choose to play this game on their PCs. As simple as that.

mailmeharry2008
12-08-2011, 09:41 PM
There's No point @ pinnapple

Simply saying guys on PC are already having this feature with them, and moreover even 10x hits if kills boss 2 times is not a problem, when you PC Users hold enter for 2 minutes they get numerous kills, not just 2, i myself 1 hit ko'd many bosses within 5 minutes with over 50000 energy on my PC, so think how many kills i may have got in those 5 minutes and you are getting a problem when similar facility (still not similar, as mobile user won't get that many kills even now due to 10x only hit) is provided to mobile users.

And for weak players they still can beat individually, as normally people steal away kills, at least they will have a surety to get a kill maybe it might take few more hits for them.

@Admin - No need to make attacks wasted, do you waste them for PC Users? LOL, still saying there is nothing left in this topic that should make people vote no on this,

admin you yourself told to be positive, now just by one man you are saying him to get votes from his/her clan members, and that too which had no logic, i don't know what logic you find it out and why are you not so interested in this topic, seems you want to reduce your expenses by not implementing this system?????

Sorry if i am hurting anybody, but this is a kind of thing that really pissed me off @ pinapple and admin

ILLOGICAL ARGUMENTS.

mailmeharry2008
12-08-2011, 09:43 PM
This change will only make the speed of mobile phone users to pc users equal, what's the big deal about that? We can assume that mobile users buy their PCs and choose to play this game on their PCs. As simple as that.

Everyone has got mobiles, but people may not have PCs. And even those who have got PCs, usually can't keep sticking to PC whole day, so most of them play over mobiles as well.

aldragon
12-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Yes. Be fair to mobile users. I am a PC user so i'm not being bias. Let mobile users enjoy what PC users also enjoy, and that's fast farming. They only want to burn their energy faster. I really think this option will minimize the kill stealing of bosses since they will stop farming after they burn their energy. I don't like to farm boss when a mobile user is stuck in a certain boss and farming 40mins - 1 hour and still don't finish.

Like I say, if you change your view, you can just say that mobile users turn to their pcs after implementing this option. The more players the more fun.

My vote is "yes" and I can't see any difference in the game when you start implementing this.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 12:03 AM
I hate it that i need to speak in english here .. God dang it !! I cant express my full opinion and thoughts.
Anyway, I dont get it why Pinnapple is keep barking up like a crazy dog. You already have a phone, you also have PC ..then what do you want more ??, since level1 im playing on my phone, burning 900+ and 1k+ nrg on alt took me an hour so, i do not have a pc of my own. I am paying 20 pesos, im renting in a computer shop just to burn my nrg and play faster. Now that i wanted a change, now that i am fighting a feature which help us farm faster ??, What seems selfish with that ?? Dont you want me to save money ?dont you want me to save more time?dont you want me to play this game a little bit easy ?? YOU ARE SELFISH !! You have both the gadgets you need to play this game, please let me win.
Admin - im starting to hate this game. You just gave us a false alarm. Making us hope for nothing, you just said feature is possitive then suddenly cannot be done. You're being non'sense !!!

numnutz
12-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Stop this poll. It's not making any sense. Just a waste of time !!

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 12:09 AM
@numnutz - OH w,w....wait. You are getting much more angry than i am, lol :)
Please control your anger, admin didn't said that it can't be done, he just have got hope from pinapple that this feature could be avoided, and his expenses get saved little. But trust me, we will win @ numnutz. I have mailed him personally as well regarding this.

And don't abuse anyone. A pinnapple, had his own confusions maybe, that made him write that post, which pissed us off, but still he is not barking like a crazy dog @ numnutz.

Apologies to anyone hurt by numnutz or me. :)

And no need to stop the polls, let them do what they want, i will still count votes on posts, if anybody give me true reason to avoid this feature, and to which i can't provide a solution, i myself will accept my lose, but illogical polls on no should never be given consideration.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Im going crazy. It seems like they hate seeing everyone experiencing the same luck and speed in this game. For Chris's Sake !! They are all selfish trying to get into my nerve.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Calm down numnutz :)

numnutz
12-09-2011, 12:31 AM
So be it. Im so upset :(

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 12:38 AM
No need to upset, i told you that we will win :)

Admin
12-09-2011, 12:39 AM
he just have got hope from pinapple that this feature could be avoided, and his expenses get saved little.

That's not the reason behind my post at all. :) Anyway, everyone carry on voting. Get as many people as you can involved (on both sides).

viswajit
12-09-2011, 12:59 AM
wooohoooo
looks like the yeses are gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Yeses had won already, but admin and certain others, without any proper reason wants to suppress this revolt, lol :) @Viswajit

numnutz
12-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Sometimes, you are pretty confusing Admin :'ppp im not sure if you are saying it would happened or not. You are sometimes giving hope, and suddenly get it back.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 01:24 AM
That's so true Mailmeharry2008 ..i dont know what more Admin is demanding for. Where as the majority had spoken and shared all their positive thoughts. Or he want every single player out of 50k members of algadon will give their votes. .hehe

viswajit
12-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Looks like there was a big war here some time ago

numnutz
hey man hey cant take any sides hes da ADMIN .he cant be partial to the yeses or nos

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 01:33 AM
There are not 50K players in game, most of them being inactive, merely 1000 to 2000 players may be active, or even less. And in forums that count is reducible to merely 100 active profiles only and out of those 40+ voted for us, so no need to worry numnutz. We will win, unless, people start hiring NO voters. HA HA HA, just a joke.

Admin
12-09-2011, 02:18 AM
There are not 50K players in game, most of them being inactive, merely 1000 to 2000 players may be active, or even less. And in forums that count is reducible to merely 100 active profiles only and out of those 40+ voted for us, so no need to worry numnutz. We will win, unless, people start hiring NO voters. HA HA HA, just a joke.

Most days there are 4000+ unique visitors. That does not mean it's the same every day, but it's a better idea of the active users than 1000-2000. :)

numnutz
12-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Haha..if we dont win this, it's gonna be a world war 3 ..swear to god ..ahaha

Weedman
12-09-2011, 02:22 AM
Chil out dude. :) Dont worry we will WIN! :)

numnutz
12-09-2011, 03:12 AM
I just cant sit and relax, coz i myself is not sure whether the votes counts. I mean, is this poll is the exact basis to implement the said feature ??, if we won the votation, does it guaranty that the 10x attack option will be added into our system ??, as far as we can see, Yes has the most number of votes, and true we are winning. But i dont see any go signal, or any signs that Admin is going to appove this, coz in any post of hope we are posting, it seems like he's going against.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 03:17 AM
Most days there are 4000+ unique visitors. That does not mean it's the same every day, but it's a better idea of the active users than 1000-2000. :)

We are getting off the topic, but let me tell you that is the number of unique visitors, not the active members. Active members are those who play regularly in game, and who post regularly in forums. And that count of 1000-2000 is much higher for that, it would be mere hundreds only as per the response in forums, it kept silent for so many days earlier. And in game as well, not more than above said count of active people exists.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 03:18 AM
I just cant sit and relax, coz i myself is not sure whether the votes counts. I mean, is this poll is the exact basis to implement the said feature ??, if we won the votation, does it guaranty that the 10x attack option will be added into our system ??, as far as we can see, Yes has the most number of votes, and true we are winning. But i dont see any go signal, or any signs that Admin is going to appove this, coz in any post of hope we are posting, it seems like he's going against.

Patience dude, patience, we will be rewarded for sure, or believe me i will be the first one to quit this game for ever.

Bnonymous
12-09-2011, 03:19 AM
duh this poll will close on 12-20-2011 i suppose the decision will be made on that date meaning all you can do is wait and be patient.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Yeah right..

numnutz
12-09-2011, 03:37 AM
Mailmeharry2008, i will ..and so do I ..

Admin
12-09-2011, 03:47 AM
I will offer a bit of encouragement. Based on the feedback we have received here, there is likely to be some improvement for mobile users. It may not be 10x, but there will likely be something. I am not saying it will come immediately (in fact, it will not), but since there does not seem to be a great deal of opposition, I can see it as being useful to offer a little help to mobile users. We'll probably start with 3x attack, and see how that goes.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 03:52 AM
3x, are you giving us charity, lol????

And even if you want to test, 10x is pretty low, and at least 20x was my suggestion, but you yourself renamed this thread already to 10x and now you have even reduced it to 3x..

This is not appreciable at all :(

Admin
12-09-2011, 04:00 AM
It needs to be fair for both mobile and full players. You say that mobile is slow. Not everyone on desktop is fast also, and some mobile users are just as fast as desktop. This is why the proposal was so difficult. Therefore, the advantage given to mobile cannot be too significant. We're just trying to find a balance that will offer a benefit to mobile users, while not tipping the scale at the same time.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:00 AM
From my regular 1 hour or so of burning 1k+ energy i guess that only lessen 10 or 15 minutes :/ doesn't change anything at all, if its possible to make 3x why not 10 or so..whether 10 or 3x, we still have to wait. .why not to make the wait worth while instead of a little waste ??

Admin
12-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Please see above post. It was edited to offer a better explanation while you were posting.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:05 AM
How many among pc user experiencing slow connection as mobile ?? Admin do you think they are more than us ??, only pinnapple is complaining about that, and in the first place there is no mobile faster than a pc user ..so where is the balance ????, when im using pc , i never stayed there more than to minutes to burn 1k nrg. Be reasonable, its seems like YOU NEVER PLAYED YOUR OWN GAME ON BOTH GADGETS, im worried you're not aware.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 04:06 AM
There is no one on PC faster than any mobile, due to keyboard and not due to connectivity, how many times do i have to repeat this thing, lol??? :)

Simply saying to admin, be a tester, or gamer yourself, play it in your mobile yourself and then play in over your Laptop, you will yourself get to know, that why this is needed for mobile..

Don't trust us, trust yourself, test yourself. That would be the best to show you what we are demanding is fair and square and doesn't have any drawback, and i am sure if you test it yourself, you will like to make it even more than 20x rather than 3x or 10x

Admin
12-09-2011, 04:08 AM
There are PCs with faster Internet connection than home. In fact, 4G in my area is faster than cable Internet. You do not have to repeat. It is because of the voices here that the additional option will be added.

I suspect the reason we did not receive many votes here is because the voting was not anonymous. We have received a number of emails asking about the advantage for mobile users at 10x, etc.

I am certainly not saying that all mobile users would have an advantage over desktop, and I am not saying than all mobile users are disadvantaged now. Yet, we did want to offer some help since it seems that there are more mobile users that do need a little help than the other way.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 04:09 AM
I too edited my post in previous page check it for your answer.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:09 AM
Those pc user who do have slow connection didn't even bother to give their votes, not even reason it out, we should not deal with that coz i know that you know, mobile could never beat a computer in anyways.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 04:18 AM
@admin - Let me tell you a way to test it yourself, as you are admin you can overflow your accounts gadget advisor energy to millions, make it 5 million alongwith lots of HP, so that your account doesn't die , and try draining it from PC (Broadband/triband), and note the time, it won't take more than few minutes to do so, without doing any efforts. Note the rewards as well from bossing and questing.

And after that do same from your 4G mobile, and see how many days you take to drain that energy, how many time you have to hit your fingers over your small touchscreen phone. Note the rewards and compare it with previous method, it would be just 10 to 20% of PC.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:21 AM
I dont get it why you cant see the difference Admin :/

Weedman
12-09-2011, 04:23 AM
Guys...you can post here whatever you want,but its on admin to make decision whill he help out mobile users or not.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:24 AM
3x wont change anything Weedman..

Weedman
12-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Maybe....but at least that is start.

Admin
12-09-2011, 04:28 AM
I did say we'll see how it goes from there. I did not say 3x was the final decision or not. You guys are so quick to jump on the attack. :)

We're going to do just that...see how 3x goes. I do fully understand that there are tricks desktop users can utilize that mobile cannot to use their energy faster (enter key and F5). However, if there's a way to exploit it, someone will figure it out. Such as a certain software that allows you to use a hotkey to refresh on mobile and a phone with a keyboard, for example. There's just a lot to consider. It's not as simple as some would lead us to believe.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:34 AM
Is 3x the least choice you can give Admin ??

Admin
12-09-2011, 04:36 AM
Is 3x the least choice you can give Admin ??

See above.

Admin
12-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Do you guys know that (at least on Android... I am sure iPhone has something similar), you can press Menu + R to refresh the page? (if you have a physical keyboard)

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:38 AM
I mean, is 3x the least choice you can give to test how it goes ??

Weedman
12-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Do you Admin know that not all players have android?

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Is that a trivia ??hehe what about for nokia 5530xm Admin? Is there such trick ?

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Do you guys know that (at least on Android... I am sure iPhone has something similar), you can press Menu + R to refresh the page? (if you have a physical keyboard)

Those phones are expensive, so only PC Users are the only one who normally afford them. So still you got no point in that @ admin

Admin
12-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Sorry, was only trying to be helpful. I don't know about the shortcuts for other phones. A search might reveal something.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 04:53 AM
Sounds bad for non'adroid :'( I'm always off the favor.

mailmeharry2008
12-09-2011, 04:56 AM
Sorry, was only trying to be helpful. I don't know about the shortcuts for other phones. A search might reveal something.

F5 or holding enter can't be called as a shortcut, for algadon. It is like a bot for this game, which is provided to PC Users on there own, but not to Mobile users, who actually needs this bot more than the PC User.

I think this might help you understand this concept better. And no need to be sorry, i know you didn't said that in provocative way.

numnutz
12-09-2011, 05:00 AM
He's off now ,

Magikal
12-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Yes yes it will help a lot. Thanks

Rockfilip
12-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Yea! This is a great idea! The speed was a problem... But i used a trick; just click attack 10 times in a row and wait from the page to load. Then you will see ten atacks. VOTE YES!

a pinnapple
12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
first off, after reading the six pages of responces since last night, i want to say thank you to mailmeharry for trying to keep the debate on the poll and what it entails and not take it personal. we may not see eye to eye in the game much, hardly at all actually, but i do respect you as someone that has dignity

@admin - Let me tell you a way to test it yourself, as you are admin you can overflow your accounts gadget advisor energy to millions, make it 5 million alongwith lots of HP, so that your account doesn't die , and try draining it from PC (Broadband/triband), and note the time, it won't take more than few minutes to do so, without doing any efforts. Note the rewards as well from bossing and questing.

And after that do same from your 4G mobile, and see how many days you take to drain that energy, how many time you have to hit your fingers over your small touchscreen phone. Note the rewards and compare it with previous method, it would be just 10 to 20% of PC.

for those that do not use the keyboard shortcuts, i had never heard of it before reading it here, there is actually not that great a difference between types. yes pc users have advantage. with my own trial i used ~700 (average of 2 tries) energy on pc simply clicking attack every chance i could within 5 minutes. switching to my samsung intercept i was able to use ~325 energy. simply not waiting for the phone to completely process the attack before i clicked again helped my speed.

with this very small trial it lends greatly to the admins suggestion of allowing a 3x option. i know there will be variations in my test depending on computer, internet speed and phone type but i think i have a fairly average setup. i know many computers slower than mine and my phone does not have 4g, the fastest type of internet for it.

the other point which will recieve at least this much debate as it goes through, and admin has already made his stance clear. is that the attacks will take place simultaneously, meaning that only one kill would be had per cluster attack.
if it is made so that a 10x attack can make 10 kills it truely would be a disadvantage to pc players and admin would just be switching biases.

as it stands i would go along with a 3x cluster attack. if my logic is not satisfactory please show me where i went wrong. i take extra care to avoid flaws in my reasoning and i am not afraid of constructive criticism.

a pinnapple
12-09-2011, 03:41 PM
How many of you would like to see a feature go into the game (mobile only) for super attack with bosses...the ability to do 10 attacks with one click, for example. There is an argument that mobile users cannot click with the same speed as PC users, and therefore they are unfairly disadvantaged. It's not to say this would happen, but we'd like to see what the majority thinks of this.

just to remind everyone. this is a poll to see if the players of the algadon even wanted the option, not a guarantee either way. for the admin to want an acurate poll by encouraging everyone to vote is not biased.

Antilles
12-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Your premise is spot on. The mobile response rate is soooooo slooooow, and if it is only applied to bosses, it still creates a fair shake when trying to 'make the kill' on a boss, since there is no F5 on mobile devices. Great idea.

Admin
12-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Thanks for offering feedback, Antilles.

JH33ZY
12-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Indeed f5 helps pc users on boss attacks so I would see no problem with kill steals being most lower level pc users use 1000+ energy in a few seconds anyways we would still have the upper hand regardless but it would help close the gap alot regardless and help mobile users not have to sit there for hours clicking if they have high energy

mailmeharry2008
12-10-2011, 12:54 AM
90% people use this shortcut or bot, you and some others are exception and still I didn't find any logic in your point for 3x, as I have told in my earlier posts, even 10x is less for mobile users, and 20x was what I desired and there should be nothing less than 10x.

- @ pinapple

badarjey
12-10-2011, 05:53 AM
This is looking good!:) I can't wait for this to come to reality..:)

a pinnapple
12-10-2011, 09:35 AM
@mailmeharry

my logic was that in view of the tests for what i assume is an average player the pc preformed at a rate slightly more than twice the moble rate. giving credence to 3 times, giving them slightly more attack power because of the lowered kill rate.

where do you get the 90% from? your whole argument is based on this but i do not believe these statistics are available. i admit that i do not really understand how the f5 cheat works, you compared it earlier to using a bot in the game, which would be against the rules(2). if this cheat/hack/ whatever it is to be called could be negated would you still want 10-20x on phone or would 3x suffice being that it would be make things even?

mailmeharry2008
12-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Thats a secret @ pinapple that where I got my stats, lol, and thats true, don't suspect it (it might be slightly different, but not much).

And the way you are telling, is accepted fully as replacement of 10x, on following condition - just make a rule of waiting for pc users as well, (just like few seconds waiting during clan war attack, and interval should be so that millions of energy drain take out same time as a mobile user, making equality of physical labor/effort in game, lol.)

And finally 3x still don't have logic, as pc users are more than 100 times benefited and not just thrice in drop rate, in time consumption and in effort/labor, and many other ways as well (like mobile users are forced to chat less to devote more time building their character, forums get low posts also for similar reason, as most users are mobile. In clan wars also the interval provided is very short and pc users kill mobile users as soon as they heal.)

I am personally very experienced (not most though) player, who have played, tested and seen every aspect of game, I report many bugs occassionaly to admin, so I have really fair knowledge of what I am speaking and also about the statistics.

So still saying, nothing is left for arguments. Also I have told chris to check/test himself at 4g connection mobile and broadband connection PC, he himself will get all answers at his gadget advisor account.

Weedman
12-10-2011, 01:03 PM
I must say that pc users have BIG advantage.I'w tried that f5 thingy and here are results-for 15s 2k energy is burned easily,but with mobile i need 1h and more.Even if you have some high tech mobile and extreme speed net you still want be able to get same results as pc user.So i agree with harry that 10x is the best solution.

mailmeharry2008
12-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks @ weedman

Weedman just tested it over 2000 energy, I have tested it over my over 200,000 energy and people like hulk smash and lucifer daily drains there millions energies in few minutes, what else does anyone else seek.

numnutz
12-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Because you have your own computer Pinnaple. What about those who dont have ??what about me?? Why dont you try playing without using pc ??, just stick with your phone., let's see how it works with you. You can easily reason things out coz you never tried it the hard way. Coz you can play this game either way. I REAPET, YOU ARE SELFISH OLD MAN !! Try to consider everything. WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ONLY RELY ON THEIR MOBILES ?? Don't be insensetive !!

mailmeharry2008
12-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey numnutz, calm down, see our votes is near to half century I.e. 49

numnutz
12-10-2011, 01:15 PM
I hate Pinnaple so bad. Lol hehehe..well ..yeah ..more votes in favor to come i believe..and death to those non'believers. Lmao !!

mailmeharry2008
12-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Hatred is enemy of whole humanity, just because pinapple is not able to understand our point doesn't mean that we should hate him, we should love him, as he gave us a challenge, and to the most extent, I believe he will change to our side by this time, as he must have understood this time. And there are 0 non-believers as previous voters on no were already given there solutions by me earlier and most of those 7 voters are on our side already.

numnutz
12-10-2011, 01:41 PM
That's a great news then. Hmm i dont actualy hate Pinnaple, it's not him i really hated. It his statements that really pissed me off. I just wanna express my emotion, and after posting my previous post, heavy feelings are all gone. I just can't keep boiling temper inside me. Lol hehe .. Stop the war, and Peace !! I mean, have peace.. Lmao !

numnutz
12-10-2011, 11:25 PM
I see YES voters exceeded the minimum number of online players of Algadon. Nice!! It only means that almost all regular online players of algadon gave their votes.

mailmeharry2008
12-11-2011, 12:05 AM
As the polls were for 10x, and our side gained way upper hand, so the implementation should be 10x only now. @admin

And as I already told that 10x is also very less for us, so consideration should be given to 20x as well, but for testing phase of this module, nothing less than 10x is ideal or desired.

Weedman
12-11-2011, 01:53 AM
51 yes guys!I see that there are a lot of pc users that voted yes.Now question for admin,when will this option be puted for testing?This year or next year? :)

Admin
12-11-2011, 01:58 AM
I cannot commit on a time frame for any possible features, but there's much to come in the near future!

mailmeharry2008
12-11-2011, 02:00 AM
Hey hey weedy, I don't think this module should take more than a month, what make you feel say years? Maybe, hunternoctalis slow improvement rate, made you feel so lol.

mailmeharry2008
12-11-2011, 02:01 AM
How can u describe your near future @ admin

Month, months or years, lol

Admin
12-11-2011, 02:03 AM
In regards to new features, you'll start seeing changes this month.

mailmeharry2008
12-11-2011, 02:05 AM
Thanks. And in regards to 10x feature?

Admin
12-11-2011, 02:14 AM
I do not have any information for you on it at this time. :)

mailmeharry2008
12-11-2011, 02:16 AM
Ok then I hope you post info regarding that as soon as it becomes available to you, thanks ;)

Weedman
12-11-2011, 02:56 AM
So.....this year. :) Cant w8 to test it. :)

Tack
12-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Those who play on the pc always pass on the tips and knowledge that they know. This won't even the playing field but out will promote growth for mobile users

demonkiller
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM
That was a great idea. Its really helpful for those who are using mobile

JH33ZY
12-13-2011, 04:54 AM
I was back reading and seen some think of f5 as a bot? No, it's simply a button designated default for refreshing a web page. It doesnt go continuous on slower browsers such as I.E. you have to click it just like if you were clicking attack it only saves a scroll time. Now on faster browsers its a repetitive refresh if held down but still only a refresh and in no way a mod/hack/or automated script(Bot) as every computer has the feature. As for its disadvange to mobile users remember this site was created as a pc game with a mobile feature added later so the developers are not at fault for anyones misfortune of not having a pc and cant be expected to modify the site to fit every phone's needs. I voted yes for the 10x feature but remember this is only a poll not a petition.

mailmeharry2008
12-13-2011, 05:16 AM
I didn't said F5 or holding enter as a bot in pure form, but it is acting as a bot for this game for PC Users and putting mobile users at a severe disadvantage. Bot is a computer program that performs automated tasks (in our case, autoclicking and autorefreshing just by sitting idle and holding one key.), usually in response to requests from users (clicks or refreshes).

And this is poll cum petition, i and numnutz, alongwith all the voters of Yes are signatories of this petition. And petition is already approved as well. You must have seen that by reply of admin. Just he didn't mentioned the time of launch of this facility.

And finally for your saying "As for its disadvange to mobile users remember this site was created as a pc game with a mobile feature added later so the developers are not at fault for anyones misfortune of not having a pc and cant be expected to modify the site to fit every phone's needs."
It would have been much better if they had not launched mobile version, if they can't take care of mobile users. LOL.... Neither mobile users would have arrived realm of algadon, nor such problems would have existed. I hope you understand.

Rockfilip
12-18-2011, 03:53 PM
I can't wait for it to happen. I play both on pc and mobile. And this attack is a very fair deal.

Rockfilip
12-18-2011, 04:01 PM
I think that atleast 50% of people started algadon on phone.(thats the way i started). Mobile MMORPG games are rare, specially the browse one. You maybe find a lot, but they suck. Algadon is the BEST mobile MMORPG and i hope it will last long. I prefer playing on mobile to pc, because you can play anywhere. LONG LIVE ALGADON!

viswajit
12-22-2011, 04:15 AM
when does this come to effect???????????

Admin
12-22-2011, 05:40 AM
It will be some time (assuming it is done...not confirmed). This thread was only for feedback. Development has not started for it, and there are other tasks before it also.

mailmeharry2008
12-22-2011, 06:35 AM
This was the thing that should have been considered at highest priority but it's really sad, that you found other things more important than bringing equality in game :(

Not appreciated at all :(

numnutz
12-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Too bad!!!!!

numnutz
12-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Better if you ask about this feedback thing when you are ready to implement it. Seems like you gave us thing to count on but not sure to take effect. Mailmeharry2008 demanded 20x attack, but you ask for 10, we agreed and i keep demanding for 10x but you ask for 3. Now that all favors are into your side, you're not even sure when or will it happened. You are making me sick Admin.

numnutz
12-22-2011, 10:21 AM
You never failed in making us feel upset.

Anonymous
12-22-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm getting tired of the whining. We've made our desires clear, and it's now up to admin whether or not to follow it. If you truly are sickened by admin's decision, perhaps the game is not for you.

numnutz
12-23-2011, 01:27 AM
I don't get the point of clearing out our desires and asking us what we want, if it's not going to happened. Im not sick of the game, it actualy fits me, just that im tired hoping for false hope. Im tired waiting for something that is not coming.

numnutz
12-23-2011, 01:34 AM
Read back previous post and other thread. See how Admin demanded 10 out of 20x attack, and 3 out of 10. See how he give me hope, not verbally, not actualy express, but try to see how he is trying to promise something coming. Not 20, not 10, but 3. Now that we wanted to know how things going, he's not even sure when or will it be implemented.

Admin
12-23-2011, 01:40 AM
We did not state it is not going to happen. We have simply not confirmed it is yet. Also, we specifically stated earlier that this would not be happening immediately even if it has the "green light". As for 20, 10, 3...20 was never even being discussed. We talked about 10...and it may still go to 10. We're going to start with 3 and see how that goes. It seems that everything mentioned is blown out of proportion.

Anonymous
12-23-2011, 01:36 PM
A request for feedback is just that; it's not a promise. Relax, numnutz. :) Admin is trying to keep everyone happy, and as you can tell, it's not an easy job. :)

mazemike
02-23-2012, 06:25 AM
its feb 23, 2012 now . .

Admin
02-23-2012, 06:40 AM
We have two big things that were already on our list before any of this came up. We're almost done with one of them, and the second will go more quickly.

mailmeharry2008
02-24-2012, 12:08 AM
that means at least two or more months more we will have to wait @admin

:( :( :(

mazemike
02-25-2012, 05:32 PM
just to make it possible . . Waitings much really appreciated admin . . :)