PDA

View Full Version : Clan Administration

Antilles
03-14-2010, 07:30 PM
My clan has 72 pages of messages. Some of those messages are very strategic and useful. Much of it is banter that is not so useful after a time.

The current methodolgy for deleting clan posts is cumbersome. The display is fine, but could you add a select box for admins next to the post that would allow for multiple deletes so that as you are reading the posts, you can mark them for deletion and select a delete button that will delete all select posts?

Please, please, Please!?!?!

Tananda
03-15-2010, 10:04 AM
I agree, it takes way to long to get rid of old messages. No one is going to read all those pages. Sometimes we have good hints and tips so it would be nice to be able to leave them behind or put them somewhere else.

Antilles
04-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Admin! Can we get some attention to this request?

ExotiCAT
06-03-2010, 04:58 PM
My top senior officer reported that "Member Donate" was now missing from her clan activity list. Is this omission part of the new plan or by accident? I need my senior officers to be able to administer funds, or to what purpose was clan banking privileges in the first place? Thank you for your attention to this matter!

SilverStarr
06-04-2010, 06:27 PM
The Members Donate button is still missing from my selections of activities as Senior Officer in Cats in the Cradle. I have members patiently waiting for their funds. Thank You for ur attention in this matter :)

Belarion
06-07-2010, 03:43 AM
Hmm!
Instead of having to delete all of the old things (some people actually DO like to read though them old posts, such as me), i think it would be better if the leader / admins could designate specific posts as 'usefull'. They could then go back in the old archives and sort the usefullness out. all of these 'usefull' posts would then appear chronologically in a tab much like the current Hints button. No need to delete to sort! Instantly mark the goodie post instead!!

BatKol
06-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Some very good suggestions here. Thank u all for ur input from your view.

Tananda
06-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Now that we have clan wars in place, we need a private chat for clan leaders and officers. Too many known spies peeking in on the regular chat to try to get a heads up on activity.
If we had our own private message board it would save endless PM's trying to organize something and keep the pace going.

Admin
06-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Thank you for all the feedback. We've taken note and will get to some of them in due order.

ExotiCAT
06-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Thank you Admin for replacing the Member Donate for my officers :)

eol7673
06-11-2010, 11:27 AM
I think a Officer chat inside the game under admin controls would work best,

batdan13
07-12-2010, 08:28 AM
I totally agree with this.. We have and numerous spies and even people so bold as to join the clan, copy our hints page and leave...

john
09-20-2010, 07:38 PM
OH YA, I like the check box now, but a check box that lets me flot them to the top would be great.