PDA

View Full Version : Premium Access?

Rogue0311
03-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Uhm, sorry if this has been addressed already. So I just paid for premium access. How do I know if I have access to the premium stuff now or not? Is there like a special tag or something? Thanks! :confused: :D

UPDATE: Nevermind, I found it in the "Profile" section. It says yes or no in the Premium member section. Duh. LOL

Any Admin please delete my post? Thanks! :)

Admin
03-22-2010, 01:34 AM
The first thing you should do is change to a premium character class, which you cannot do unless you are premium.

Rogue0311
03-22-2010, 10:00 AM
The first thing you should do is change to a premium character class, which you cannot do unless you are premium.

How do I change my character class? Or do I have to start over and create a new one?

Admin
03-22-2010, 11:09 AM
You can change Character Classes by going to the Character Class page, selecting the one you want, and using the link there to change. No need to create a new account. Everything will transfer over.

Rogue0311
03-22-2010, 10:05 PM
You can change Character Classes by going to the Character Class page, selecting the one you want, and using the link there to change. No need to create a new account. Everything will transfer over.

Ah. Okay. Thanks! No more newbie questions from me. :D