PDA

View Full Version : Cloak of Rejuvenation

masokis
04-17-2010, 04:41 PM
For 500 credits its nice robe. Im thinking of picking one up for tomorrow but one question. What good is it after the hour??? Does it disappear? or just stay and do nothing? It would be nice once its bought if you could recharge the cloak instead of buying it again. If anyone have any ideas postem up!!!

ExotiCAT
04-18-2010, 05:36 AM
It isn't just for the contest tomorrow, Masokis. It continuously heals you using your food supply, presumably the Ambrosia being the best.
MY question is: Does just owning it without it being in profile continue to heal you? Or is this something that absolutely MUST be on display for operation? The answer will affect my purchase decision of course, since I don't want to "throw out" credits.

batdan13
04-18-2010, 05:56 AM
SO the 1 hour thing is exactly that for 1 hour. You spend 500 credits and for 1 hour you never die.... After that hour thou everything goes back to normal. Humm, pray to the higher powers for the answers!

PrinCyz
04-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Wow, Clock of Rejuvenation.. best thing ever! PLEASE MAKE A PERMANENT ONE!!!!! I did not realize it was just for "one hour". PLEASE MAKE IT PERMANENT! Having to eat foot is the biggest pain.

I thought 500 credits was pretty good for a feature like this (when I thought it was permanent), but if it is only good for any hour, the 500 credits is WAY to much.

Killme
08-14-2010, 06:33 AM
@up, i agree with u..

kevbo
08-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow, Clock of Rejuvenation.. best thing ever! PLEASE MAKE A PERMANENT ONE!!!!! I did not realize it was just for "one hour". PLEASE MAKE IT PERMANENT! Having to eat foot is the biggest pain.

I thought 500 credits was pretty good for a feature like this (when I thought it was permanent), but if it is only good for any hour, the 500 credits is WAY to much.

I feel there should be a permenent one, although it should cost more than 500 rcs.
I think its safe to say most people only use the CoR in two circumstances.
1) Luck cloak runs.
2) Clan wars.

I believe it was Tananda that first stated they should not be allowed in clan wars, which I fully agree with. And if you remove clan wars from the equation, is there any reason why they shouldn't be permanent?