PDA

View Full Version : Assign Officers Link Missing

ExotiCAT
04-19-2010, 08:53 PM
:confused:
I've been informed that under Actions on the lefthand side of my clan index there is supposed to be one link entitled "Assign Officers." This is missing from my Action List for Cats In The Cradle. I've written to the contact link on my home page of the game earlier today, but received no response. Can you please advise?

batdan13
04-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Dont you need more than like 4 people in your clan to assign officers? Sorry, had to.... LMAO!

ExotiCAT
04-20-2010, 12:57 PM
:)
Thanks ever so much for repairing this omission pronto. And yes Cabat, we have 11 member, soon to be 12! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............!

SilverStarr
04-21-2010, 06:28 AM
Now the officer link is there. eCat assigned officers 2 with full managment capabilities to assist with all clan business. Those are myself & IceTigress. I attempted to do a withdrawal transfer of funds to a member and wizard shouted NO! at me. Said the clan leader was only one that could preform that function. Can u please fix the officer assignment function in Cats In the Cradle Clan. Thank U for ur attention on this matter.

ExotiCAT
06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
My sincerest thanks to Admin for repairing all these nuicances forthwith. We appreciate how tightly this ship is run! *purrrrrrrr*