PDA

View Full Version : New member training...

batdan13
04-29-2010, 09:19 AM
As we bring in new members in the clan we usually get the same questions, which we do address in the hints section (thanks by the way for that) but I was thinking, see the smoke...Something I thing would be really cool, if there was a way that a member could hit like a watch tab and literally watch what another player was doing on the screen! What an outstanding way for a new person to learn the game. They could go do something, like hit an inactive player then go do an AAR on the clan board. A new person could watch how a veteran fights a boss, using the combo of hospital and eating food, etc... That would be like the ultimate training tool. I know this is something that is very outside the box, but if we don't approach you with ideas!!! Of course the watchee would have to accept the watcher before he could watch him... That way someone couldn't just watch uninvited....:D

Bat

Yar!
04-29-2010, 01:30 PM
How bout you make a vid an post it on youtube n link to it?

batdan13
04-30-2010, 07:14 AM
I was thinking somethin more in game type thing, something ore useful to members. nothing all fancy, besides I am almost 40, I don't know how to use youtube, let's just be honest here!

ExotiCAT
05-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Exactly Yar! Bat, it's not that difficult to make a YouTube video. You can even do it with certain phones containing a camcorder or with digital cam and afterwards attach to PC. Practice makes perfect.

ExotiCAT
05-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Btw, I'm 55!

Deloric
05-01-2010, 01:22 PM
The best way would be ustream they have an app for ustream that uploads it for u as u make it on ur phone