PDA

View Full Version : Well...I guess downtime means...

ExotiCAT
05-01-2010, 04:12 AM
;)
...repairs! I know we're having some trouble, especially with the "disappearing" buttons I complained of. But, I never realized how much I'd miss this game when I woke up and couldn't yet access it! Thanks so much for making necessary adjustments and...HURRY BACK! Waaaaaah :)

batdan13
05-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Umm cell phne says no go but computer is go, so whats up with that??

ExotiCAT
05-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Humm Bat, you must have some fancy computer if you're able to access Algadon which is down for repairs!? Not only is it down on both my PCs but my G1 phone is classified as a mini-laptop with phone included for convenience. This is a major problem they simply could not repair as quick as possible and I'm feeling guilty by now for not reporting the "slight breakdown earlier but didn't think it would have worsened, believing only it was contest related. Then again, something else may have raised its ugly head since I had the problem and I have no idea why it's down. I'm already suffering withdrawal but shall remain strong and wait this out *pulls out 10 more hairs from*....MEowch!*

asgen druniros
05-01-2010, 08:00 AM
arg!!! since 9:00 am (france's hour) so 4:00am est hour i can't play... i must use opera mini on my android phone to see it's for few minutes...but few minutes=more hours !!!

i want play please hurry up

ExotiCAT
05-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Sorry to hear that Asgen. You're right the mobile version has been down 12 hours or more. My phone's PC version just kicked in (it was on and off on my PC throughout yesterday) and I was able to slay that black dragon I know we're both after. This is technically a mini laptop, not listed as a cellphone and that's why. But if you realize the problem that was happening with the site (buttons for attack mixing up with hospital button, etc., you'd see the trouble might take a few extra hours to resolve. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be up for all the mobile players soon enough. Meanwhile take the break you need. It isn't good for the nerves to spend 24/7 on this game :)

BatKol
05-01-2010, 09:13 AM
ACK! I must have my fix of Algadon or I'll go crazy!

Ahazz
05-01-2010, 09:30 AM
This was posted on the clan page, I think if you use the browser on the phone this will work:

But I found a way around. Google algadon and click on the 'login' button, not the homepage and it works.

I don't use a phone, I hope this helps.

BatKol
05-01-2010, 09:48 AM
All I have is my phone :( I don't have a computer.

hano0k
05-01-2010, 10:37 AM
all I have is mobile as well. this wouldn't be nearly as perturbing if I hadn't just used 60 rcs to restore energy being able to only use roughly 10 rcs (somewhere between 40 and 60 is what I could use) before the server went down. this was after i had just spent 7.50 on rcs as well. I hope algadon is planning on refunding me some rcs because my energy could have restored itself completely 4x over by now. hope the mods read this. if not who would I need to speak to?

Kaouson
05-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah, it went down about 11:30 pm last night and still isn't up. I primarily use my mobile. I also noticed that it didn't work on my wife's mac either, so assumed everything was just down. To my surprise at around 10am when I logged on via my PC, I found Algadon was working.

Anyhow, in short, I lost 9.5 hours I could have spent on the special quest which kind of bothers me a little.

asgen druniros
05-01-2010, 01:59 PM
so problems are for those have phone :( it's not a good new : i lost 10 hours so i lost between 6 ou 7 black dragon's kills :(:(

hano0k
05-01-2010, 04:31 PM
would it be possible for us to get an update letting us know what exactly the problem is and where were at in fixing it?

ExotiCAT
05-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Yep, the PC version was also down at first but I did get it working by googling one of the pages other than "homepage." I've been playing on the PC page via my G1 as well - BatKol take Note!!! I haven't tried the homepage yet as I found the regular page just as sweet for this G1 :)

ExotiCAT
05-01-2010, 05:25 PM
so problems are for those have phone :( it's not a good new : i lost 10 hours so i lost between 6 ou 7 black dragon's kills :(:(
How do you suppose you lost ANY black dragon kills if you haven't been able to play? If you're worried about the Pegasus Wing drops, they are based on your own law of averages not the time played or whether anyone else won them. Example: Dragon can drop 100% of the time but player can receive only 60% of the time if they play or make a kill. If you have taken time off the meter stops ticking. Don't worry, you'll make the same number of those wings based on however many kills you make personally, downtime or someone else's kills nothwithstanding :)

Admin
05-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Everything should be back up. Everyone will be getting a couple flowers to compensate for the downtime. As always, hope everyone enjoys playing Algadon!