PDA

View Full Version : Kudos

hano0k
05-10-2010, 09:28 AM
even though I will express distaste in the things I disagree with, I do give credit where credit is due. giving us access to 5 minor legendary items per this most recent special quest run was quite decent and level-headed of you all. thank you for the opportunity to liven up our profiles without all the golden-spun, silk-threaded strings attached. :)

hano0k
05-10-2010, 09:31 AM
the billion for the key and then for this coin was pretty steep though for someone that's only got a quarter bill in the bank after a little more than a month playing the game but thankfully we have some highly supportive guilds out there :D

batdan13
05-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Thats the key, course if we were able to pass the key around it would have made things a lot easier, no?? I totally agree and one of the ideas I like most is the ability to run the quest mulitple times! Outstanding go,go gadget!

ExotiCAT
05-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I just completed the second round of the most recent quest to show the amulet of Ra to the king; then decided to add up all the free items I have received to date which cost credits rather than gold. I came up with an incredible sum: 61 fruits at 200 RCs apiece, 158 pegasus wings at 450 RC each, 2 Sacred Arcs (600RC), 2 Firebird emblems (1200RC), 1 Holy Cross (from Easter quest-2500RC) and 2 Holy Grails (1200RC). I included the 3000 free RCs received when the king gave us 10 billion gold.
This all totalled 93,600 Royal Credits worth!
Thank you for your generosity Admin:)

Admin
05-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Certainly. Thank you for the comment. You'll get even more soon too as the stones, holy crosses, etc. are unlimited drops from bosses. Enjoy!

ExotiCAT
05-12-2010, 10:06 AM
And it gets even better. I wake up this morning to the updated picture of the female Warrior Angel - the one thing holding me back from changing was the original picture at that point. Needless to say, you KNOW I changed my race to what it was always meant to be! Thank you, Admin, again and again!

batdan13
05-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Really ExotiCat? Really, BROWNNOSER!!!!!!!!!! no seriously I must agree.. I have gotten many free drops..AS have many others. All though I don't agree we have peeps with over 300k HP, I am sure they didn't buy a single fruit!

ExotiCAT
06-08-2010, 02:15 PM
True that Cabat! Even non-premium players can get sufficient drops by playing out a particularly generous boss a bit longer. But as far a 300K HP? That DOES rather exceed most free expectations. If a player has chosen to "buy" most else of their character, they might as well spend a few loose credits in their pocket on some fruits.
I am on middle ground as far as buying items. Because of the year anniversary sale (few women shoppers could pass THAT up) I ended up getting some more baubles. But in my case, any robe you see on my profile is the only one I have. Any stacked items I possess were either from bosses or quests (except for a couple luck charms). Therefore I leave myself a fair enough target for the majority of players in my level range :)