PDA

View Full Version : wierd boss

fireurza
05-27-2010, 07:22 PM
k for a second there in the boss menu there was a boss named evil eye... required a templar chalice... where i get the chalice and where di he go?

ExotiCAT
05-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Are you sure you saw this boss on your regular boss menu, or was it one of the special contest bosses?

fireurza
05-28-2010, 11:37 AM
it was on my regular boss menu for a split second.... and on my other charater i saw reaper... again for a split second i refreshed and they disappeared. both like lvl 2k

ExotiCAT
05-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Again dear, I don't play much in the contests so haven't seen every single boss. But I assure you reaper was a contest boss and didn't appear on the regular menu. If you're absolutely sure this happened, you must use the contact form ("contact us") from the home page to report to Admin so they can repair the problem if any. You may be helping others in the future, some without the gumption to question these glitches :)

fireurza
05-30-2010, 01:05 AM
i think it was one of the temporary shown glitches that algadon likes to do... like with the shop items every now and again... usually happens after an update or during.