PDA

View Full Version : Food in combat.

kevbo
05-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Is there any way a default food option can be set by players(much like default weapon/armor.) and an eat food button could be added to the boss screen.

It could be beneficial to mobile players during combat bosses so they dont have to go through multiple pages to heal while waiting for the hospital.

Thanks for hearing me out,
kevbo

ExotiCAT
06-01-2010, 01:02 AM
See my Wish List kevbo. I began it so players can state what they want to see added to the game (of a positive nature). I agree with your idea 100%. I bought 10 ambrosias but it still takes time to use them by clicking "more" > "items" > "food" and down the list. By that time the hospital becomes available again if you're mobile. Thanks for great idea!

Kenneth2spear
04-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Hey kevbo, your concept is really awesome because we all bore after few stages by peeking same food and same weapon, as like stages are cleared out and new weapon get unlocked the dame process must follow in food also. In some small games it happened too.

JH33ZY
04-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Awesome idea kevbo. This would also help mobile users during wars to be able to heal while under attack rather than waste credits to buy a rejuvi cloak to avoid the length of time it takes to reach the food. I agree with this entirely

mailmeharry2008
04-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Have my vote too. The idea is very good. :)