PDA

View Full Version : Clan war issues yet again

back2eight
07-28-2010, 12:24 PM
I have been sending PMs to the admin and so have other members of my clan but so far nothing is being done about the issue.

Since the graphic changes on the forum, we tried a clan war and it was a disaster. There were no points for killing someone. It wouldn't let us atack all the members, just those within our level range, and some of our members tried to attack the others and got the message that they couldn't attack because that player was currently in a clan war. It didn't matter if we did manage to attack them, because there were no points being awarded for a kill. At the end of the war, it listed us as the losers, even though neither side scored a point because of this glitch.

We would appreciate it if someone would acknowledge the many PMs we have been sending regarding this issue. If you haven't been getting the messages, then that is another glitch for you to look into. We also would like the loss erased on our record, and notify us when the clan war glitch is fixed because we are all itching to go to war with someone.

Admin
07-28-2010, 04:42 PM
We are looking into this. It has not been an issue in testing before launch. Therefore, it must be something specific to one of the clans involved. In any case, we are investigating.

Admin
07-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Try another war now, and let us know the result for you.

back2eight
07-29-2010, 01:55 PM
okay, we will. Can you erase the loss that the last one gave us?

Admin
07-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Yes, we can. Did you start the war yet?

back2eight
07-29-2010, 10:30 PM
No, but we will. I'm an officer, the clan leader will have to do it, and we're afraid we might have some spies in our midst so we're trying to work out the best way to announce a war, lol. Thanks!

Antilles
07-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Every clan has spies!

back2eight
07-31-2010, 12:16 AM
okay, we are currently in the middle of a war and it seems the issue has been fixed. We are able to attack them and get points for it. The war hasn't ended yet, so I will update at that time to make sure everything seems to be working properly. However, if you can admin please fix the loss that if gave us for the last war not working properly please. I know its just a game, but people are spending good money to play, and I buy RCs to buy energy potions to fight these wars, and we got a loss on record for a war that was a game error and since I finally got a response from you guys about this issue, the whole clan keeps bugging me about the loss that is still on record.

batdan13
07-31-2010, 07:30 AM
No worries it will be fixed!

Belial
07-31-2010, 09:36 AM
We had the same issue the other night in a war between WoD and IN

Admin
07-31-2010, 10:16 AM
This should be fixed now.

back2eight
07-31-2010, 12:37 PM
it appears to be, thank you

back2eight
08-01-2010, 09:23 PM
some clan members are getting the message that they cannot attack a player because they are currently involved in a clan war. Not the other player, my clan members who are trying to attack someone. Can you check on that please? I'm about to go try to attack people and see what it tells me.

back2eight
08-02-2010, 09:39 AM
These are our 2 clan members who are having trouble. Kuroki and 050261TTM. They can't attack players because it tells them they are involved in a clan war, adn they are low level players who are trying to sort by gold and attack for gold so this is really messing them up. No one else has reported this issue.

Admin
08-02-2010, 12:20 PM
We are going to run a check through all users to clear it up for anyone that was effected from before.

ExotiCAT
08-28-2010, 05:53 PM
My other account has helped in two wars not long ago and while trying to quickly attack an opponent I keep receiving the message that my attack session had expired and to click the link. Someone said it was because I had either been killed or healed during my attack, yet neither was the case. In any event the back button on my device corrected the situation those times. Still, the few lost seconds could make a difference one day if such continues to happen. Thank you for your attention to this.

back2eight
12-29-2010, 10:20 AM
we are having clan war issues where a clan of one person can attack and win against a large clan.

mailmeharry2008
12-30-2010, 02:16 AM
Terrible glitch. Thanks to admins for fixing that one.

back2eight
12-30-2010, 11:23 AM
is it fixed? Because our loss to a one person clan is still on our stats....

mailmeharry2008
12-31-2010, 12:51 AM
i think that lose is lose, and it doesn't even matter if admins fix those wins or losses. As they don't matter much in algadon, however people still go crazy and do some terrible strategies to get ahead in clan ranks. But you are not that kind, back2eight, as far as i know u.