PDA

View Full Version : energy potion 3

CasualTease
08-17-2010, 11:29 AM
i purchased 2 sets of 3 of these potions i used 3 of them , when i went to use my other 3 they are not in my potion section , so i purchased another set of 3 i used 1 of them and again the other 2 are gone .. please help me replace these , they are not cheap :confused::eek:

CasualTease
08-17-2010, 07:09 PM
anyone else have this issue ? and when might i expect a response on this from the administrators ?

Admin
08-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Not sure what to say on that as there is definitely not a problem with it. It's been the same for ages, without reports of trouble. Perhaps you used the back button and consumed again?

fireurza
08-19-2010, 10:04 PM
i think your confusing the name of the potions lol energy potion (3) is not 1 set of 3 like it is in most games. its 1 potion.

tomb
08-22-2010, 02:08 PM
i think your confusing the name of the potions lol energy potion (3) is not 1 set of 3 like it is in most games. its 1 potion.

Yeah maybe change the names of the potions...

mailmeharry2008
12-27-2010, 03:24 AM
i purchased 2 sets of 3 of these potions i used 3 of them , when i went to use my other 3 they are not in my potion section , so i purchased another set of 3 i used 1 of them and again the other 2 are gone .. please help me replace these , they are not cheap :confused::eek:

yes seems a lot of trouble, admins should fix such kind of a bug.

Veni Vidi Vici
01-14-2011, 04:36 AM
yes seems a lot of trouble, admins should fix such kind of a bug.

Every forum I go through you are pointlessly replying to all messages trying to get your post count up when in cases like this it is BLATANTLY obvious you didn't read a single message anyone posted except maybe the first one.

mailmeharry2008
01-15-2011, 02:12 AM
What are you talking veni vedi veci? Yes i am replying to all messages but not to raise any posts. All are relevant, except for few that are on sales of some of accounts bro.

mailmeharry2008
01-15-2011, 02:13 AM
And i am reading all messages thoroughly, not posts of everyone, but i read the top post or the one thread creator's post.

Veni Vidi Vici
01-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Exactly. If you read through the forum you would have seen they were fixing it instead of saying "Admins should fix such a bug" And don't double post. There's another way you're just putting your post count up.

mailmeharry2008
01-17-2011, 05:29 AM
Exactly. If you read through the forum you would have seen they were fixing it instead of saying "Admins should fix such a bug" And don't double post. There's another way you're just putting your post count up.

Yes it is true but i never referred it to admins, i meant to say that to the one who created this thread. And by this post count jealously of yours from me, seems to be raising your posts as well. So what would you say to that? LOLS.............