PDA

View Full Version : Lord Quicksilver

S1NN3RS
08-21-2010, 09:38 PM
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv47/houseofthehitman/douchebag.jpg

Belarion
08-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Although you may have issues with LQ, you should still show respect to him. Hes the way he is because he feels that people have been unfair to him. He then retaliates by being even more unfair.
As to caring what has been said,
Just forget it for a minute.

S1NN3RS
08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Although you may have issues with LQ, you should still show respect to him. Hes the way he is because he feels that people have been unfair to him. He then retaliates by being even more unfair.
As to caring what has been said,
Just forget it for a minute.

For one, the first time I spoke with him he called me a fool, tried to belittle me by calling me other names such as retard, telling me i ride the short bus..there is no respect for me, so there shall be no respect for him...and how could anyone be unfair to anyone...life is cruel, life is unfair

ExotiCAT
08-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Game rules clearly state that although this is a fighting game, civility in messages and posts is required. Even a graphic depiction of an unkind comment or word goes against this rule. There are minors playing and reading these messages. Parents teaching their children polite behavior are thwarted by these displays.

S1NN3RS
08-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Algadon Forums Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Algadon Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Algadon Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Algadon Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I dont think my picture above is vulgar,sexual,hateful,threatening, or violative of any laws...I think its funny..and I see all your lovey dovey stuff on his page ..it is a little bias for you to comment on my post as being anything other than what it is..a factual statement. One item is sold in grocery stores and the other item is what the grocer puts the first item in :D I was just helping myself to remember LQs shopping list

batdan13
08-27-2010, 07:43 AM
Although the above pictured items may not offensive to some, their intention combined is on the line of being offensive. We do have young men and women playing this game and what kind of examples are we, as mature adults setting for the younger generation by displaying such non-sense? Think about what it is your doing before your do it. I personally thing it is funny, however it can be highly offensive to a great many people, therefor should not have been used.

gorlin
08-28-2010, 08:37 PM
why is everyone giving sinn3rs a hard time with this post when LQ is far more offensive with almost every post he does. By the way I think this post is not only funny but very true.

S1NN3RS
08-29-2010, 03:03 PM
I am the younger generation(28) :D...and the above picture means nothing more than a french shower bag :p

ExotiCAT
08-30-2010, 01:05 AM
OMG! And in two years you'll be in that over thirty niche! Seriously S1NN3RS, no need to be on the defensive as no one is reporting you for bad behavior. Just trying to bring out the fact that it's difficult enough to teach our children manners in this day and age.
You are humorous but...try being a mom with demanding career and called into your child's classroom when your caseload is already doubled and you'll see what I mean. Teachers aren't as tolerant as "regular" people. ;)

S1NN3RS
09-02-2010, 02:12 PM
No need to preach to me about children..i have two school aged children and both act right..havent had to go into a classroom as of yet..and I have a pretty demanding career :D ..my children have great mannerisms..obviously you dont see the stuff LQ writes on peoples walls...I think this thread has come to an end though.. I was only trying to make the many people that cant stand him have a quick laugh...

ExotiCAT
09-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Sinners, I have a demanding career myself as a child psychiatrist. Thank heaven your children aren't displaying any adverse behavior. However, Algadon is a game for the enjoyment of everyone, whether we can tolerate them or not. It isn't an outlet for encouraging ill humor.

S1NN3RS
09-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Oh my goodness...a psychiatrist..lol..alright I am done speaking with you.. I do not speak to or with psychiatrists.. the only position with more hypocrites then lawyers:D I go to college full time with a bunch of psych majors..and them people are soooooo contradicting of moral and ethical issues...theres always a good few..but I havent met one lately

S1NN3RS
09-14-2010, 02:29 PM
and btw, stop making such a big deal over it ...your beginning to associate with the picture as well :D and no more psych talk..I get enough of that at school..OH oh..do me and yourself a favor, go look at all your little buddies post to others and have a nice little chat with him about "adverse" behavior and ill humor.;)

batdan13
09-19-2010, 08:59 AM
S1nn3rs, I don't think exoticat was trying to say anything other than this is my job and yes it is demanding as well. I don't think there is really anyone I dislike in this game, well maybe chadman, yet a couple people always get thrashed. AS I said earlier, we were just providing simple constructive criticism. Nt trying to upset you, just leting you know how we feel about a certain thing you had posted. Very creative to by the way.