PDA

View Full Version : moderators/game administrators abusing power

back2eight
08-25-2010, 09:27 PM
With people having multiple alts, its hard to know who is who, but when someone brags about manipulating game play to benefit the clan they are in, that is a gross abuse of power. The way I understand it is that a game administrator is abusing administrative power to help his/her clan out. This game is fun, I enjoy it, and I spend money on it. If the administrators are cheating that is illegal.

Admin
08-25-2010, 09:40 PM
What is this about? The administrators of the game do not belong to a real clan...only ones used for testing.

mailmeharry2008
01-19-2011, 02:30 AM
Hey back2eight bro what is this????
I think adding new features just adds variety in game, and admins do that, just to let the game enjoyable. Or the game will be getting boring for all.

And that helps some people who can't spend money in the game for the legendary items as well. So i disagree that admins are abusing their powers and moreover there is not any clan of admins as said above by Chris.

back2eight
01-19-2011, 10:11 AM
nevermind this post, there were members who were claiming to be admins of the game and bragging about manipulating game play and lotto winnings. I understand now that this is not true.

mailmeharry2008
01-20-2011, 01:17 AM
OK, bro, but it's better if you confirm things from admins first rather than hearing to some bragging people.