PDA

View Full Version : Players Currently Online?

ExotiCAT
09-01-2010, 11:58 AM
:confused:
I'm not the sort of person who thinks about logging off when finished playing, unless I'm switching accounts or emptying cache/cookies. I was used to finding myself automatically in need of a fresh login after a certain amount of time away from the game though. Last night that didn't happen and I awoke to my homepage.
If this is a permanent new feature it defeats the purpose of showing the currently active players, as I was certainly not "active" for those hours but had fallen asleep. This poses a definite problem to those sending a pm expecting a quick reply from am "active" player, then actively sleeping! Lol
Thank you.

Admin
09-01-2010, 12:11 PM
You still log out when inactive...your session just resumes if you don't log out when you become active again.

ExotiCAT
09-02-2010, 03:30 PM
No sir! My acct remained logged in under my user name as though I had been actually playing all those hours. I hadn't touched my device for the past twelve hours, appearing to be actively playing yet not touching the game until until I awoke hours later.

SilverStarr
09-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Apparently some types of phones/devices do Not auto log out and their names remain on the active list. I sent a msg to someone listed as online and received no reply til the next day. When I mentioned that I saw her name as online she laughed and said, "Oh my phone stays logged in All the time".

anon
09-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Hahaha... the funniest thing about this is that people literally cried foul when I had stayed logged in while actually not online nor playing.

I was apparently using a bot to stay online. Some people are just too dumb, and extremely funny at the same time.

ExotiCAT
09-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Gee, anon, I could have appreciated a bot such as that when my old chatsite MobaMingle developed chronic logoff problems!...then again, I may never have discovered Algadon if it weren't for my frustration! ;)