PDA

View Full Version : loyalty rewards

Deloric
09-25-2010, 12:08 PM
This is an idea I think many people would be interested in design special legendary items that can only be earned by the age of your account like every 6 months if ur account is active give a reward at 6 months, 1 year, 1 year 6 months ect.....it would encourage more people to stick around and reward the older players for staying

Admin
09-25-2010, 12:23 PM
That is a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion. This has been something that I wanted to get in, but until now, did not have a good idea for it. I think automatically rewarding items at certain durations could indeed be the ticket. I am adding it to the list!

a pinnapple
09-25-2010, 01:07 PM
This is an idea I think many people would be interested in design special legendary items that can only be earned by the age of your account like every 6 months if ur account is active give a reward at 6 months, 1 year, 1 year 6 months ect.....it would encourage more people to stick around and reward the older players for staying

great idea, would certainly help those that have fallen behind the newer crowd

batdan13
09-28-2010, 07:54 AM
ABSOLUTELY! The older players have generally passed those bosses that drop the things that make these younger pups very strong! This would allow us older crowd to level the playing the field.

a pinnapple
10-04-2010, 07:19 PM
how about some quests with age limits too, it would be similar to level restrictions but would let us get better gear. ad new players couldnt complain too much as they would be getting ever closer to doing more themselves

Belarion
10-06-2010, 06:30 AM
This is an awesome idea! I also love pinnapples quest idea a lot. I usually do not have the time to fight bosses, so a quest that gives decent xp compared to the energy used would be much appreciated! Especially if it also has some much-needed items to go with it.

mailmeharry2008
01-24-2011, 03:31 AM
Great idea :)

Timgray
01-13-2013, 02:16 PM
That is a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion. This has been something that I wanted to get in, but until now, did not have a good idea for it. I think automatically rewarding items at certain durations could indeed be the ticket. I am adding it to the list!

PLEASE do this!
hehe thanks

snakeVen0m
03-04-2013, 06:01 AM
Yes, but they should have to claim the item, or accounts that have been sitting around for years would be strong. So it should be an item that you have to click claim on once you get it for playing for 1 year.

oasisdentalmilton112
07-14-2015, 05:16 AM
That is Good Idea :)