PDA

View Full Version : Faster refresh or more energy points given

PrinCyz
10-20-2009, 09:19 PM
So I am not sure if it was a glitch over this past weekend or related to the "sale" you were having on some of your Legend items (like the reduced wings), but the amount of energy being refreshed on the 5 minute mark more was more than just the basic points per Character. I really enjoyed game play and pretty much played all Sunday!! Now here it is Monday and the refresh is back down to the minimal mark.

So thinking about this, is there something you can design/offer such as a Legend item that doubles the refresh or refreshes sooner than 5 minutes? I calculated the refresh back to full capacity and it is almost 3 1/2 hours depending on your class. Some of the characters take up all your energy just to kill ONE time.. and then you have to wait several hours. And let's be honest... that "accidental poach" of the end kill points is frustrating if you just wasted all your energy.

I know you offer the 50 points per 10 Royal credits but it disrupts the flow of game to decide to sacrifice those credits for another few clicks on an attack. In addition, if you are lucky enough to have gotton Pegasus Wings or something that increases your energy; you have to wait even longer for a full refresh.

I really enjoy this game and do not want to sound whiny; just wanted to try and make it more interesting for those of us who have the ability to play more frequently, but who usually have to 'wait' for refresh.

So how about that feature? Or at a minimum, consider adding the "Energy Potion" as a DROP item in addition to the Fruit of Life (I like that one!)

Appreciate your considerations.

Admin
10-22-2009, 06:43 PM
We've already discussed this directly, but I wanted to follow-up here also. The Sonduku Stones of Enlightenment give you +1 energy every 5 minutes, and the new Demon Wings give you +2. As always, we hope you continue to enjoy playing Algadon.

a pinnapple
12-13-2009, 12:39 PM
how about introducing an item that lowers regeneration time. everyone regenerates thier select rate every five minutes now but it would really help game play if we could get that lowerd. how about being able to buy something (1000-1500 credits) that could lower the rate buy 30 second to a minute. so we would only have 4:30 or only 4 minutes to wait. i think it would be similar to the deamon wings upgrade or sudoku stones in usefulness. but please keep the cost somewhat low, possibly something we could save up to.

Admin
12-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. It is unlikely that one will make it in, though, for technical reasons. Will certainly keep it in mind, however.