PDA

View Full Version : NRG potions for RCS

jennywhy67
11-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Please please please reinstate this. very many people are upset.

jennywhy67
11-09-2010, 06:35 PM
thank you Admin. halving the price is a very decent compromise. and i (as well as many others) am satisfied with this

Lord QuickSilver
11-09-2010, 08:04 PM
That's bullshit!! Changing the potion price and the Cflower price...upping and creating ridicules cloaks for more and more money...totally messed up Halloween "special" quest...etc...etc... This is like the time Chris found out that the BD was dropping wings, as it does, and tried to change it. The players rose up and called Chris on his Bullshit...the dragon stayed almost as it had been, and is now. I call BS and it should be reverted or better... Ridicules I say...

batdan13
11-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Not even gonna waste any more energy..

PRINCESS BUTTERCUP
11-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Lowering the potion value is so unfair to do to those who have worked so hard to earn them to change that is ridiculous! Let alone to those who have purchased potions !!!! Why not change the rules on the value just for the new comers at this point in time and reinstate the original sell value for all who currently play ALGADON! That would be acceptable in my opinion!

mailmeharry2008
01-18-2011, 03:02 AM
I am having lots of energy potions, should i sell them for credits or simply use them to train my character as it provides just 2 credits to sell a potion?