PDA

View Full Version : dropping legendary items from profile

peppesson
11-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Hi,

if i buy with credits a legendary item wepon/armor/spell ... if i want to drop from profile it i will have back the 33% of the RC spent for it.

if i buy with credits a legendary item rarity ... if i want to drop it from profile ... what will happen ? no RC or again the 33% of the RC spent for it ?

tomb
11-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi,

if i buy with credits a legendary item wepon/armor/spell ... if i want to drop from profile it i will have back the 33% of the RC spent for it.

if i buy with credits a legendary item rarity ... if i want to drop it from profile ... what will happen ? no RC or again the 33% of the RC spent for it ?

you will not receive anything it will just be gone ... no RCs back

batdan13
11-18-2010, 03:40 AM
You have to sell it back to receive anything back. it tells you the exact amount you will receive. if it only gives you a drop option then it is saying you may not sell it back for an rc's.

peppesson
11-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Thanks guy for the reply ! I have never dropped a rarities and i will never drop it ;)

mailmeharry2008
12-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Thanks guy for the reply ! I have never dropped a rarities and i will never drop it ;)

But what if someone hacks your account and drops those legendaries in it. That happened with my alt Kakarot. And admins didn't even returned my stuff. I am not blaming them however, neither there was any of my fault. I trusted the guys with my password and they betrayed me, or it may simply be some hacker as well. I suppose the option of dropping items should be removed, as why would anyone want to drop so precious legendaries. What do u say guys???