PDA

View Full Version : need admin help very quickly

back2eight
12-29-2010, 11:51 AM
What will it take to be contacted about a problem from admin? They are ignoring me. Several times I have sent messages several different ways and no one will respond. I have been locked out of one of my accounts, and also I can't get the email addresses changed. This is a huge problem that has been going on for a while and no one will get back in touch with me about it.

back2eight
12-29-2010, 04:34 PM
So instead of getting help and actually talking to a real person, I get all my accounts banned because someone doesn't know what they are doing???? Real nice, people. A glitch in the system causes an error that makes me unable to log into one account, change info on another, so in retaliation you ban all my accounts? Grow up. IF you are going to do that, give me back the 280 dollars I've paid for this game, or else restore access to my accounts. Thats your choices, and it is the right thing to do.

Admin
12-29-2010, 04:37 PM
You have been getting help from a real person. Your account was banned because you filed disputes with PayPal, which is common policy. Nothing to do with your email account issues.

back2eight
12-29-2010, 04:38 PM
so work with me on fixing the problem....

back2eight
12-29-2010, 04:42 PM
you didn't just ban the account that I filed a complaint with, you banned all of them. What's your reasoning for that? You are contradicting yourself. If you have the ability to discern which accounts are mine and ban them all because of a complaint I filed about ONE account, then you have the ability to see which accounts I have been using and restore access to the ones I'm having trouble with. You can't have it both ways. You must have some way of being able to tell which accounts I am using, because you banned all of them because of the dispute I filed which only concerned ONE account. so if you have the ability to do that, you have the ability to restore access to these 4 accounts as well.

Admin
12-29-2010, 04:44 PM
No, we did not ban any other account.

However, we do have one other option for detecting the accounts we can do tomorrow.

Is it 4 accounts you are unable to access now? I thought it was only 2 (aside from the one that is banned)?

back2eight
12-29-2010, 04:48 PM
I still don't think you understand what has happened. I would really like to be able to talk to someone on the phone.

When I go to the algadon home page now it says I'm banned, and it doesn't give me an option to sign into any alternate account, so for all intents and purposes, I am banned from alll of them and now have no way to try to contact anyone who can help me get this fixed

Admin
12-29-2010, 04:51 PM
You should be able to log out and into another account. We will be back to you via email in any case.

back2eight
12-29-2010, 04:54 PM
I can't log out, and i tried my phone, all accounts are invalid

mailmeharry2008
12-30-2010, 02:03 AM
Admins helped me in recovering my account, see they are responding to you as well. They will help u, don't worry, brother.

mailmeharry2008
12-30-2010, 02:27 AM
For admins - actually it is a serious problem as well, sir, 3 months before when hot lola was guiding algadon users to password stealer site then i lost crazyrx account of my friend rajpatel9090. It's password was unrecoverable as the email registered with crazyrx is yahoo.com but i don't know how it changed by itself. I gave password to admins for my email as well, but still i was not helped in recovering the password for that. Now that account is dead, as it was weak and hacker may have just thrown it, as it is of no use to him/her.

I am simply saying that security of game needs little more concern especially regarding emails and passwords. There should be additional options for the recovery of passwords and changing email if it changes knowingly or unknowingly (As domain might be changed, in some cases, and many other things might happen to the domain, with whom our email is registered)

It is suggested that back2eight should be helped as i know that nothing is hidden from admins. And they can still confirm whether back2eight is genuine or not via ip address and possibly by other ways as well.

I am sorry if i said anything wrong, i didn't meant to hurt anyone. And i am not forcing admins to help back2eight. It's simply my opinion and it is in best interests to help him, he doesn't seem to be wrong. I don't know about Paypal disputes, that he is in, though. But still........

Some things needs to be worked out, rather than closing eyes for some rules and policies.

back2eight
12-30-2010, 11:20 AM
thank you mailmeharry, the security is lax, and when an account has a problem the admin's policy has been just to say oh well, nothing I can do..... but that is not acceptable because people pay money to play this game and put a lot of time into it. There has to be a better way to recover a character when there is a problem. My situation got fixed now, but I know there are still others who have had their accounts messed up and they haven't gotten things straightened out.

One problem I see is that people share characters sometimes. I have done it with mine, and I have had others give me their password so I could use their character if needed. This is being done because of wars. If officers had the ability to start a clan war, I think that would cut down on password sharing. That is the reason that I know of that people share passwords, so that a war can be started when the leader is not online. The other reason may be if a person knows he can't play for a few weeks but wants a friend to sign on and do the search for treasure.

Admin
12-30-2010, 01:51 PM
I would like to reply on the comment of "lax security". This is very much not the case. The game is very secure at this stage. Also, we always try to help users if we can. Everything may not be as immediate as some would like, but we certainly work to help players.

Indeed, the biggest problem is that people share their account information, which can cause problems.

mailmeharry2008
12-31-2010, 12:47 AM
I would like to reply on the comment of "lax security". This is very much not the case. The game is very secure at this stage. Also, we always try to help users if we can. Everything may not be as immediate as some would like, but we certainly work to help players.

Indeed, the biggest problem is that people share their account information, which can cause problems.

Sorry, sir, i never said that it is unsecure, and i know that admins try to help their users as quickly as possible. And i never asked for immediate action.

And the the biggest problem you have written is said for me, i know that, lols, but i share them with trusted guys only, with whom i have been chatting from months and some are brothers and sisters. I am sorry for that also. But i am that way only, i trust my friends, even if they are pen friends or net friends and i still share it with 5 users of algadon. But as per ur warning, i won't share it with anyone else. SORRY, SORRY, SORRIES.

And thanks for helping back2eight.

back2eight
12-31-2010, 04:00 PM
allowing officers to have the ability to start wars would cut down some of the password sharing. That is the main reason that I know of that people share a password.

mailmeharry2008
01-11-2011, 05:22 AM
allowing officers to have the ability to start wars would cut down some of the password sharing. That is the main reason that I know of that people share a password.

Yes back2eight is right. I primarily gave my password to clanmates, trusting them, and most of them keep my trust except for one.