PDA

View Full Version : In Game Politics

mailmeharry2008
01-18-2011, 03:12 AM
I see many people in algadon game, that people do many things like spying, cheating, and god knows what craps are done in this game? They take game much more seriously, than it should be taken. Little bit seriousness towards your leveling up, looking after your clan is fine, but to spy on other clans, then passing on it's info and plans to others, and all other stuff like this is not appreciable. So just started this thread to request to people to play game with little seriousness, but not so much seriously as do get involved in politics or dragging others in that politics.

zackp007
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
You have a very valid point!! Just one essential detail is that its people behind every character and with most people they all constantly in search for cheats and exploits and as minor as the ones you mentioned people view it as an advantage, an exploit per say and will never stop. Every clan has a rat, unless a clan chooses to ban its players for partaking in those acts. Some people are a tad to serious i agree but afraid that shall never change, its in our competitive nature to have the extra edge in and outside of life, is it right? No, but its what we have to work with for now.

mailmeharry2008
02-07-2011, 12:42 AM
I think in this game, cheats are not allowed. However people try to cheat in game, i agree with u on that. But the best thing is that they could never escape. Soon or late they would be banned :)

However we should keep a check on ourselves that we don't do any such thing.

peppesson
04-27-2011, 05:46 AM
I think that the suspension shouldn't be temporary ... if one players is banned the account must be removed or at least reset. If the banned player has spent money maybe it should be better to give it back in some way ...

mailmeharry2008
04-27-2011, 05:54 AM
Very correct, and agreed to 99.999999, ummmmm no 100%, lol.