PDA

View Full Version : Jealousy

mailmeharry2008
01-18-2011, 03:26 AM
People seems to get jealous from each other in this game. Some get jealous from the rich people that go ahead in game by purchasing credits, some rich people get jealous of the lower levels when some special quests are introduced for them, or credits purchase price is lowered, so what should admins do in here?

Some people get jealous of each other even at same levels, as why other one is rising up little ahead from him? Why is his attack more than me?
So what should be done for that?

Some people get jealous of even more postings of a person in Algadon forums, but what could be done for that?

Simple solution - Don't be jealous, play your own game, try new strategies, increase your typing speed (for posting in algadon forums issue, lols). That is what gaming is, as far as i am concerned, i don't get jealous from anybody at all, for any matter. However sometimes people really takes advantage of such nature of mine, but those people are exceptions from this suggestion.

Admin
01-19-2011, 05:52 AM
When you quote someone else in the forum that includes profanity, please censor it. We generally don't get involved in that with player-to-player communication, but it is censored in the forum.

mailmeharry2008
01-20-2011, 04:32 AM
When you quote someone else in the forum that includes profanity, please censor it. We generally don't get involved in that with player-to-player communication, but it is censored in the forum.

I removed all the things from this thread which made me angry even more, and i want admins to remove their post as well and let this be a general thread of discussion only.........:):):)

Drex
01-22-2011, 07:27 AM
I just play my game and dont envy when see stronger players.

mailmeharry2008
01-23-2011, 06:50 AM
That is great Drex. And i Hope everyone should be like you. :)