PDA

View Full Version : Taking bounties

batdan13
02-04-2011, 03:20 AM
This should be a good thread...

If you take a bounty, you should be prepared to receive one. Every time I take one, I expect to be bountied back. Does that mean I won't continue the fight, no it doesn't. I am competitive and do not like to lose. But if your gonna take one, be prepared to receive one, then you and that person are even. If I paid someone to slap you, who you gonna be trying to get even with? The person who paid or the person who slapped? I will be retaliating against the person who slapped. Period.

mailmeharry2008
02-04-2011, 03:30 AM
This should be a good thread...

If you take a bounty, you should be prepared to receive one. Every time I take one, I expect to be bountied back. Does that mean I won't continue the fight, no it doesn't. I am competitive and do not like to lose. But if your gonna take one, be prepared to receive one, then you and that person are even. If I paid someone to slap you, who you gonna be trying to get even with? The person who paid or the person who slapped? I will be retaliating against the person who slapped. Period.

OK got it, there was no need for that in forums, lols.

And nice and unique signature, lols. :)

batdan13
02-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Wasn't just to you...sorry wasn't trying to make it so...no one would have knwn if you had just put your opinion in...ha

mailmeharry2008
02-04-2011, 03:55 AM
No problem sir,

So what, i am apologizing for my deed. However i didn't had any bad intention for the char whose bounty is claimed by me Bro.

I don't mind apologizing in public if i did anything wrong :)

batdan13
02-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Really no worries. I think it was more of a mis-understanding than anything else. Maybe even slightly a social miscommunication? I know in Egypt (right?) you do things a little different than we do..

Berryann
02-04-2011, 08:24 PM
What exactly is the point of bountying someone if it does no damage? Seems like an exercise in futility. For the record, I will always bounty the bounty placer... sometimes the one who took the bounty, depending upon the circumstances.

mailmeharry2008
02-06-2011, 02:58 AM
No batdan, i am from india not egypt, lol.

And beryann, what is exactly ur point?
If it is uselessness of bounty then u are correct but it just could be seen as an extra feature of this game, that gives opportunity to weak to fight back strong, lol. However strong guy can also retaliate, so game keeps going like this, lol.

lenoxx
02-26-2011, 03:35 PM
I would get both the payer and the slapper would hit the slapper even harder for being a sell out and doing the slapping and the payer I would let suffer slowly for being a coward and not confronting me personaly:)

mailmeharry2008
03-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Hehe..... simply saying lenoxx, if you mess with someone he has the right to take revenge. If you stay calm, then others have no right to mess with you, LOL.