PDA

View Full Version : What is the object of this game?

Shapeshifter
11-13-2009, 09:18 AM
What is the goal?:D

Sir Anthony
11-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Not really sure, but I enjoy playing it. I have a friend who also plays that is really high up, so that makes it a little more fun as well.

Admin
11-14-2009, 10:40 AM
There are many different aspects or routes you can take in Algadon. You can work to be a strong player, high level player, rich player, work on getting as many of the special items and/or weapons/armor/spells/etc. you can, and more...whichever is the most interesting to you. Or, try to be all of them! In the future, there will also be contests.

a pinnapple
11-15-2009, 09:36 PM
There are many different aspects or routes you can take in Algadon. You can work to be a strong player, high level player, rich player, work on getting as many of the special items and/or weapons/armor/spells/etc. you can, and more...whichever is the most interesting to you. Or, try to be all of them! In the future, there will also be contests.

hmm. any info on these contests? they sound like a great adition to the game:)

Admin
11-16-2009, 05:55 PM
The plan is this:

Have a temporarily available boss that can be attacked by all levels. However, with this boss, everyone will do similar damage. That is, high level players won't do massively more damage than lower level players. The boss will go up perhaps 5 times during the contest, and each person that claims a kill will receive a special item.

Timgray
03-28-2013, 10:44 AM
The plan is this:

Have a temporarily available boss that can be attacked by all levels. However, with this boss, everyone will do similar damage. That is, high level players won't do massively more damage than lower level players. The boss will go up perhaps 5 times during the contest, and each person that claims a kill will receive a special item.

When will this happen? I've been playing Algadon for over a year and only have seen this happen once.

Anonymous
07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Admin doesn't pay attention to this game anymore, Timgray.

_Blitz_
07-27-2013, 03:29 AM
This game died long ago

oasisdentalmilton112
07-14-2015, 05:11 AM
Hey this is good one.