PDA

View Full Version : Inactive Players

_Blitz_
07-13-2011, 05:19 PM
I think it would be a good idea that if any account has been inactive for more then 6 months it should be deleted. Premium accounts should be excluded. :)

mailmeharry2008
07-14-2011, 02:08 AM
Many people posted this idea, but admins either are not free enough to do that, or there might be some other reason also :/

Check the following at http://www.algadon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274

Well see im getting tired of the Player list , because you just get to see like ten million thousand pages to see someone lvl 5 or else , it should don't be better to add a specific search of levels? i mean .... is just hateful seeing like tons of lvl 1 people on the list and not even lvl 2 people later of like 300 pages , , btw when you attack someone and win (including people with tons of level more than you) you always get 3 exp ¬¬ ... someone should change it

Arturo98

But there is an option of filtering those names as well, i suppose. If u want to look at all members then it's a trouble, but why would u want to see all members, simply type in the name of guys whom u want. or simply filter the list by descending order to see it from lvl 4000 plus guys to down. It's not a matter of much concern i suppose. But it's ur opinion and should be respected.
Thanks
mailmeharry2008

zioippo

I agree with Arturo that that functionality could be improved
zioippo is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Administrator

Once you are above level 20, this is not an issue.