Information

Purchase
Purchase

ExotiCAT
03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
:rolleyes:

ExotiCAT
03-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Pardon the smiley - that was to have included this message.
Has the Food Shop become defunct or has such been discussed? It would seem a good idea since the convenience of healing via the hospital plus the lesser cost must appeal to most players. I noted there has been no addition to the Food Shop since eleven items. Two steaks to heal 1000 hitpoints costs 4000G whereas the hospital (or just clicking one's hitpoints) costs 3000G. Perhaps a vote would be in order?

Admin
03-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Indeed, that is intentional. The hospital is indeed what most people would normally use, except when they cannot. That is, when you're trying to get a boss kill, you may not be able to heal as quickly as needed, and that is when you eat food to regain HP. As for additional food items, it did not seem very necessary now that you can consume more than one food item at a time, unless it were one that healed fully, which is under consideration for a small RC fee (3-6 credits is the amount currently being considered).

ExotiCAT
03-23-2010, 08:38 PM
If you clock the length of time it takes to click More + Items + Foods + Consume, it appears to take a bit longer than by the time the Hospital becomes available again (I get Hospital again within 30 seconds). That is why I questioned this too. I would love to see a full restorative for RC though! If you promote this it would be popular, I'm positive :)

Deloric
03-28-2010, 05:10 PM
as for the food.......bring back candy boxes :D