PDA

View Full Version : Clan Officers

Tananda
02-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Would it be possible to have a link on the clan page for officers? I would like to designate some of my guild members as officers so that members could check who is online to ask for help. It would be good if the names were bold for the online members as well. I have designated some guys as honorary lieutenants but this information gets lost very quickly in the clan post.

a pinnapple
02-10-2010, 10:45 AM
i like this idea, i have several clanmates that are online at least as much as me and are also active in recruiting. it would be much more convienient to allow them to invite the new recruits to our clan, as well as reward them for thier continued support.

Lord QuickSilver
02-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Interesting thought... There are a lot of positive things that could come from this adaptation.

Admin
02-12-2010, 04:20 PM
The first step of this is now implemented. We will be expanding on it over the next week. For example, on the members page, the clan leader will be able to click the Yes/No on the Officers column to toggle the status. After that, we will be adding the ability for officers to send invites as an option.

batdan13
04-07-2010, 12:11 PM
We as a clan are ready for this to be taken to the next step. Our clan officers are set up to be able to issue money and invites. When will this phase be implemented? Currently our leader is still the only person able to do these functions and would like to expound on these things. Thanks for a great game and winning attitude!

Antilles
04-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Batdan13... You Brown-Noser!!! ;=)

However, I'm in agreement!

Admin
04-07-2010, 07:17 PM
:) The further clan officer support will start coming into play soon.

batdan13
04-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Sorry to point out we heard that in JUly of last year....Antilles I will be able ti kill you, soon....LOL Your just mad you didn't say it first MUHAAAAAA!

Admin
04-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Just to update here...this was completed a couple days ago.

batdan13
04-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Some of the items are appearing, however they do not work or aren't intended to work? Could you give a break down of what you added and it's anticipated purpose, please.... Thank you for your continued support!

Admin
04-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Have a look and see if everything is working as you'd expect now. If anything is not, reply back, and we'll have a look.

batdan13
04-13-2010, 07:48 AM
I thought officers were going to be able to invite new players. Either I can't figure it out (which remember I am country, so prolly the case) or it isn't there. Then if I click on assign officer I get this:

Clans
You currently do not belong to a clan. Therefore, you cannot interact with this part of the game.

However, you can create your own clan where you can invite your friends to join. Click here to create a clan.

On the other hand, you can also view a list of clans and their leader.
Please click here if you have a join code.

Which I understand I am not clan leader, but I don't reckon I should get this....
So ya, I can't transfer monies or anything??

Byron
04-20-2010, 04:17 PM
April now, and still no invite players to clan option for officers. Or is it just me?

Tananda
04-20-2010, 04:24 PM
My officers still have no invite link as well. While we're at it, could we also have a recent invtee list on the invite page? Something like the recent clan activity list with about 10 names. Just so we don't double up too badly on ht invites. About 10 names should do the trick.

batdan13
04-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Clan activities for us shows the invites, shows like last five, but still our officers cannot invite... very frustrating, especially when leader is out.