+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Request Name of Person who put Bounty on

I would like to request either a message when a bounty is placed on me which includes the name of the person placing the bounty and an optional message or the name of the person who placed the bounty when the bounty is collected upon my demise. I am being attacked for collecting a bounty when I think the person should be targeting the originator. How cyclical is that if we waste energy attacking people who collect bounties that were placed by other players. ESH would have a field day putting mass quantities of bounties out there that would get other players attacked.

Generally I don't collect on a bounty but stupid me when I did collect on one and then keep getting targeted... I want to direct the person back the originator.

Your other game Mafia Mofo does this so I don't imagine getting the logic would be too hard. Thanks much.

Administrator
    Thanks

This should be already in place. Are you not getting a message in the game? If you mean by email, you can enable receiving an email when new messages arrive.

Thanks

Put this information in the attack log message. Most people have the private message turned off. Something like 'Bounty Attack - you have been attacked by Player B as a result of a Bounty from Player A.. you lost xxx'.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrinCyz View Post
    Put this information in the attack log message. Most people have the private message turned off. Something like 'Bounty Attack - you have been attacked by Player B as a result of a Bounty from Player A.. you lost xxx'.
    This has now been completed. Thank you for the suggestion.

Administrator
    Thanks

Good suggestion; thank you. We'll try to get this into place today.

Thanks

AWESOME JOB!!! I happened to be attacked today and this information was in there. I have remove the bounty person to protect the "soon to be killed" :-). But now instead of retaliating against poor Seapig for collecting on the rather flattering $2 Billion Dollar bounty, I can retaliate against the person that put this on me. Such a simple thing but really helps out! Thank you thank you!!!

You have been killed by Seapig as a result of a bounty placed on you by (name removed XXXXXXX!)

Thanks

I guess there is a new problem. Look at the message I got:

--- begin copy message ---
    This message was sent by Algadon!

Subject

Bounty Kill

You have been killed by masokis as a result of a bounty placed on you by !

--- end copy message ---

Remark the name of the player who putted up the bounty is missing!

Administrator
    Thanks

This is because the player's name is visibly blank. We'll be working on a solution for this also.