+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default [Suggestion] Royal Credit Lottery

I have a suggestion, and probably something a lot of us would like to see; a running of exactly how much the lottery is actually worth on the left-side panel.

Not only would this be a good thing to see, but it would probably entice others to join in if it gets big.

Thanks

good idea

also - so one person cannot just buy 1000 tickets and win every time

how about making 2 winners

1st winner gets 75%
    2nd winner gets 25%

and you can't win both
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

Thanks

Default nice....

hey guys,
    i have just joined.
    sounds good to me!!!!!

Thanks

I hate lottery, ban this system and introduce something new, as credits for some hard work, like big quests, hard bosses or something new. I don't like someone taking advantage for free or gambling on the name of lottery.
    Or credits could be given for login hours of users. Or on anything that user did, not by just buying tickets and sitting idle and recollect credits and reuse it for lottery.

Thanks

the same people are winning the lottery over and over, obviously they have found a loophole that gives them an advantage

Thanks

Maybe....
    People are getting clever and clever......

Thanks

I think that there is something wrong with this rc lottery. The first time when won it i used only 30 credits (3 tickets) to win over 6000 royal credits. After this every one try for winning something is failure and loose many credits.

Thanks

I want to remove credit lottery system due to following reasons :

1. Rule no. 11 of algadon clearly says that players with multi accounts can't enter lottery or only one account per person is allowed, but unfortunately maximum people in algadon break this rule, knowingly or unknowingly. And this rule is broken daily, however i simply request admins not to ban them as that might be unintentional from players.

2. To perish gambling from algadon and make a good community within it.

3. Only one person is benefited here, but in myspace version of algadon 100 people are rewarded weekly. Infact myspace algadon version rewards people for their efforts rather than sitting idle. They simply provide top 25 fighters, top 25 killers, top 25 gold earners, and top 25 quest doers with a very good and expensive legendary item every week.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Rule no. 11 of algadon clearly says that players with multi accounts can't enter lottery or only one account per person is allowed, but unfortunately maximum people in algadon break this rule
    Maybe you are right.... But how the multi accounting lottery bets can be uncover by the admins?

Thanks

Default Admins

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Maybe you are right.... But how the multi accounting lottery bets can be uncover by the admins?

Well admins have to figure that out. They can't make rules if they don't have measures to tackle that or the measures to stop exploitation of their created rule.. LOL.

And i am sure they must be having measures to see that who is exploiting that rule no. 11, but as i said that this rule is broken daily intentionally or in an unintentional way also, so they can't ban so many people. But surely they can do better by changing this system to the one that i suggested.

However i see that many people love this kinda gambling thing, and chris sire too doesn't seem to be interested in my suggestion, nor i received any positive feedback for my suggestion, instead people are still giving suggestion to reduce the limit but they won't stop gambling, lol ..........
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 03-24-2011 at 01:48 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh