+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clan sharing ;}

Thanks

Talking Clan sharing ;}

We as a clan would like to see a few things happen. Some of it may have been discussed and I may have missed it, so sorry if it is repetitive. We would like to be able to share items with-in the clan, i.e.; money (to a greater extent), weapons (saw the deal about lvl and understand), armor, spells, clan personal information (wether it be a separate clan page or what) and a better chat format. These should be simple things to accomplish, we hope and would make the game play so much more entertaining and fluid. If there is anything our clan or myself can do to facility this. let us know. Thanks for your consideration and we look forward to many more battles!

Administrator
    Thanks

Thank you for the feedback. What did you have in mind regarding the clan chat? The ability to share items has been considered extensively, but does not seem to be of any use given that items within level can be readily purchased. The ability to send gold may well end up in the game soon.

Thanks

Something a little more real time. You basically have to refresh each time to get new comments. Something that when you post a comment it is automatically there and everyone can read.... Maybe I am being silly but would make play a little smother. As far as sharing, if I killa wolf and get 3 morning stars (which seems to be trend) why shouldn't I be able to give it to a clan mate, and let them save their money for say a 10bill ring? Just good team work on our part...

Administrator
    Thanks

Alright. I take your point. We will add it to the list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by batdan13 View Post
    Something a little more real time. You basically have to refresh each time to get new comments. Something that when you post a comment it is automatically there and everyone can read.... Maybe I am being silly but would make play a little smother. As far as sharing, if I killa wolf and get 3 morning stars (which seems to be trend) why shouldn't I be able to give it to a clan mate, and let them save their money for say a 10bill ring? Just good team work on our part...
    You do realize that you can redeem those items in yourself and donate the funds to the clan for others to be able to use. That totally defeats the purpose of weapon swapping based on a money purchase as you've mentioned.

Royal Credits are what need to be sharable!

Administrator
    Thanks

Royal credits will not be shareable, unless only those purchased are included in what can be shared. That much is known.

Thanks

True that anon, which is kind of what we are doing. The only downside is what you buy an item for is much, much more than what you can sell an item for. Hence the sharing. I total agree that the Credit sharing, providing the credits are bought should be allowed. I know for me I can buy credits so why shouldn't I be able to "share" my credits with my clan mates if I choose. I don't want to give my personal info out, but don't have a problem given a few credits out. You dig!
    Another aspect to clan sharing: should the clan "leader" be able to assign his sub-leaders more power as he sees fit? Meaning, it would be cool to allow him to assign a treasurer, a bookie etc..

Administrator
    Thanks

Clan officers will have the capability for more power in the future.

Thanks

Everyone keeps hearing future, do we have a projected timeline? Can you share what the obstacles are preventing the future from being the today?