+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Cool Future of Algadon ?!?

Hey all, it's your local crime fighter, here in the bat cave. Anyway, as I am sitting here contemplating purchasing the newest cloak, I have already bought 2 other cloaks, I am really enjoying this game and enjoy the new items I find, the camaraderie within the Brother's clan, etc... The thing I am not enjoying as much is the spending of money o n this game. So far I have spent about $130 some odd dollars on this game. So I think I have a fair question in what is the future of Algadon? Is it going to stay in it's current Beta form? Will it transform into a more permanant state and some of the things come to fruition that have been discussed, like clan sharing? Is there a timeline? Etc....

Like I said I know there are actually people that have spent more that I and I do not have a problem spending the money I just don't want to wake up one day and my beloved game be GONE! I about flipped Friday night, I didn't get the memo about the maint. night....LOL

Some basic generic answers might be better than nothing at all, hint, hint, hint.

Thanks again for your time and I look forward to many more battles and bounties with my Brother's in Arms and this game, that is really a fantastic game!

Bat out

Administrator
    Thanks

The game definitely is not going anywhere. As for upcoming features, we're always working on features, tweaks, new platforms, etc. For example, we have two major releases that should be going live this week. We have just implemented the clan sorting and will be finishing up member search this evening or tomorrow. As you can see, we're always working on the game, and upgrades and new features will continue to arrive. As always, we hope you enjoy playing Algadon.

Thanks

So will it move from beta version then?

Administrator
    Thanks

We removed the beta note already recently. However, I don't suspect things will be much different. That is, new features go in, require testing, sometimes tweaks, etc. just as always.