Hey all, it's your local crime fighter, here in the bat cave. Anyway, as I am sitting here contemplating purchasing the newest cloak, I have already bought 2 other cloaks, I am really enjoying this game and enjoy the new items I find, the camaraderie within the Brother's clan, etc... The thing I am not enjoying as much is the spending of money o n this game. So far I have spent about $130 some odd dollars on this game. So I think I have a fair question in what is the future of Algadon? Is it going to stay in it's current Beta form? Will it transform into a more permanant state and some of the things come to fruition that have been discussed, like clan sharing? Is there a timeline? Etc....

Like I said I know there are actually people that have spent more that I and I do not have a problem spending the money I just don't want to wake up one day and my beloved game be GONE! I about flipped Friday night, I didn't get the memo about the maint. night....LOL

Some basic generic answers might be better than nothing at all, hint, hint, hint.

Thanks again for your time and I look forward to many more battles and bounties with my Brother's in Arms and this game, that is really a fantastic game!

Bat out