+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Thanks

Cathaoir suggests the following :-

I think points should be done away with and kills should be all that matter. Then you shouldn't be able to attack a clan whose average level was more than say...100 levels below your clans, and there should be different clan size divisions, like division A has 10-30 division B 31-60 etc. So that huge clans couldn't ambush little ones and vice versa. That would do away with clans lead by trolls like b00m and trolls like PB. Two very different types of war trolls. Lol.

(I (Harinder) am posting his thinkings, as he is still unable to post in forums, don't know why, maybe he got really old handset of mobile.)

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mailmeharry2008 View Post
    Cathaoir suggests the following :-

I think points should be done away with and kills should be all that matter. Then you shouldn't be able to attack a clan whose average level was more than say...100 levels below your clans, and there should be different clan size divisions, like division A has 10-30 division B 31-60 etc. So that huge clans couldn't ambush little ones and vice versa. That would do away with clans lead by trolls like b00m and trolls like PB. Two very different types of war trolls. Lol.

(I (Harinder) am posting his thinkings, as he is still unable to post in forums, don't know why, maybe he got really old handset of mobile.)
    This is exactly what is planned.

Thanks

Great Cathy and yours thinking are so matching, lol

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

You should make alliances, groups smaller than clans. They dont make wars,but they protect each other and help.
    Another thing is trading items. I wish i could trade items. Its a good thing,because it will allow trading without gold. Also there should be a gold trading without clan.
    Here is also a litle idea! For holidays you should make an 'easter hunt'. You make a little link randomly on a random page. So the players who finds the link gets e.g. 100 credits... Then another link creates randomly. This contest would be good for this christmas!
    These are my ideas for now,ill think of more!

Administrator
    Thanks

Trading items is not going to happen. Gold without a clan either...that's one of the reasons to be in a clan. I do like the hunt idea, though. Will keep that in mind.

Thanks

I think there should be a wider variety of Premium classes as there are more non premium than premium. I just find it kind of boring seeing everyone as the same classes since there are only 4 choices Mage, Warrior Angel, Warrior Angel, and Mystical Warrior. Or set it up where classes are unlocked at certain level intervals. Like say Level 1275 and up upgrade since golden dragon gives a massive power change ex. Mage-Arch Mage, Warrior Angel- Demi God, etc.... And default stats upgrade as a result of accomplishment say default regin of 50 instead of 8 and gold like 1,000,000 instead etc... Although just a variety without stat change would even be a great improvement

Thanks

I like this idea.Admin should consider some new unique classes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Weedman For This Useful Post:

JH33ZY (12-13-2011)

Thanks

Character classes idea - Would have been good, if it may have made difference, but as we know there is no differences in premium classes, so nothing good will happen by this feature.

Thanks

Default Avitar

Quote Originally Posted by JH33ZY View Post
    I think there should be a wider variety of Premium classes as there are more non premium than premium. I just find it kind of boring seeing everyone as the same classes since there are only 4 choices Mage, Warrior Angel, Warrior Angel, and Mystical Warrior. Or set it up where classes are unlocked at certain level intervals. Like say Level 1275 and up upgrade since golden dragon gives a massive power change ex. Mage-Arch Mage, Warrior Angel- Demi God, etc.... And default stats upgrade as a result of accomplishment say default regin of 50 instead of 8 and gold like 1,000,000 instead etc... Although just a variety without stat change would even be a great improvement
    Even if the classes remained the same what could make it unique would be for every one to be allowed to choose their own avitar similar to how a clan gets to pick its own Logo- and then have generic avitars for new players to choose from

Thanks

I like the idea from pegasus ..true ..isn't it great having different character class ??being unique that you know or are not the same with the others ?? The ability to change classes in a way like a clan does is a very cool idea. (this issue reminds me of the character classes added by the exploit users about a year ago. Lol)